• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Ruined Strategies

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
  • ITT: List strategies the banlists have ruined for you.

My favorite was definitely 3x Necroface and Big Burn. If you could take 3000 points of damage in one turn, and you had all your Necrofaces intact, you could definitely win as soon as turn 2. Activate Big Burn, which removes all your foe's monsters, hopefully reducing their deck count by at least 19, plus remove 15 for Necroface, and 6 for the opening draw -- that's 40, an entire deck of cards removed in one go. Stockpile on DDR and Gren Maju Da Eiza to revive a 17600 ATK monster to attack for the win if you haven't yet.

123BOOM

Lilith|Samael|Lucifer
    Years
  • the banlist screwed up my awesome "i play obelisk you lose" strategy. I had a lot of strategies but because the banlists change i can use most of them.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • It messed up my Cross Porter engine. Massively.

Hitting Foolish Burial into one made me... angry. Allure too. Chaos Sorcerer as well! Dammit, guys, you should think of a way to ban these cards only for SOME decks or something... D:

Garland

Rouge troll.
    Years
  • 3x Necroface + Big Burn?
    Never use OTK/FTK combos with more than three cards or you're doing it wrong.

Back