• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Skilless HEROs

Years
  • So I am playing around with this deck, changing bits and bobs depending on how I feel, but here it is:

Monster (9):
    x3 Alius
    x1 Stratos
    x2 Thunder King
    x2 Beast King
    x1 Evocator Chevalier

Spell (18):
    x3 Miracle Fusion
    x3 Gemini Spark
    x3 Pot of Duality
    x2 E - Call
    x2 Smashing Ground
    x1 Book of Moon
    x1 Dark Hole
    x1 ROTA
    x1 Monster Reborn
    x1 Heavy Storm

Trap (13):
    x2 TT
    x2 Dimensional Prison
    x2 warning
    x2 Heros Blast
    x2 Skill Drain
    x1 Mirror Force
    x1 Starlight
    x1 Judgement

Extra (15):
    x3 Shining
    x2 Nova Master
    x2 Zero
    x1 Tornado
    x1 Gaia
    x1 Stardust
    x1 Acid Golm
    x1 Utopia
    x1 Utopia Ray
    x2 Blade Armor Ninja

Side (13) ADD 2 MORE!:
    x2 Maxx C
    x3 Snowman Eater
    x2 Forbidden Challice
    x2 Shadow Imprisoning Mirror
    x2 Mystical Space Typhoon
    x2 Super Poly

I am still working on the extra deck, but straight off, you might think why don't I have Super Poly mained; easily one of the best HERO support cards out. I won't main it till the dark support comes out for HEROs, because so many decks have Dark monsters, having a set poly is a bit dead at times and this deck needs to explode as fast as possible.
    However, when I know I am against like, Dino Rabbit or Mirror and so on, I can side in 1-2 depending on how I feel; most likely two since I can easily get over Laggia and Dolkka and such.

Monsters to note:
    • Pretty standard. Three Alius and Chevalier for beaters and Gemini Spark targets.
    • Rai-oh for beat and anti and Beast King for my skill drain and Chalice beats.

Spell to note:
    • Three PoD to add a bit of consistency, but thinking of moving it to two.
    • Two Smashing Grounds are at least sided, but I love this card so it is mained for now.
    • Everything else standard.

Traps to note:
    • Torrential Tribute gives me a lot of cover so two of them needed.
    • Prisons are dead against Insektors and such, but they can be sided out. They are very useful against other decks because, mostly, they don't expect it.
    • Hero Blasts at two because three is too cloggy and I have 4 targets in the deck. It is amazing for disrupting monster changes like Tour Guide and Rabbit. You do it when the monsters are summoned, chain the summon and they are left with only one so they can't exceed. So they have to dip into other resources.
    • Starlight because heavy storm, dark hole, TTs and so on.

That is the deck. I am changing between this and Bubblebeat, but it is pretty much the same.

Years
  • I did quit for a bit. I sold all my money cards for loads, then got them back couple of months later when they were lower priced! EPIC TRADING! XD

And not a bad idea...​

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • My favourite type of E-Heroes is Bubbleman Heroes. Obviously that's not what you're looking for, but they're hilarious... : x

Can your deck counter Rabbits, Inzektors, and Wind-Ups? If the answer is no to any of those, you need more sideboard cards. / cough

Years
  • It does counter them very well. I haven't really been 'stuck' against them if I am honest. I have a lot of support to get through the first game and pin them down and for the second and third games, I have my side support which rips them apart.

Testing on DN, it is going very well. The only matches I have lost is one Dino Rabbit, because I drew jank and a mirror match, because he swarmed faster.​

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Did you think about compulsory or debunk? Compulsory is quite useful since it can be activated when targeted and debunk pretty much stops wind-up shark, Inbzektor hornet and Gruf also those annoying Dark Worlds. Also it would be a good idea to side in some chain disappearances to stop Dragonfly, Tour Guides and some of the Wind-Ups.

Years
  • CED and Debunks are already the next things I am going to try! :)
    I have them set up and ready.

I also have CD in my folders and such. I really like CD and I am still testing this deck out, but those three you said, I am yet to test!​

Cirrus

Years
  • Actually, wouldn't Wind-Ups just play turn one solitaire and win the game after emptying your hand ... ? o_O Since you have no Veilers or Maxx 'C' to provide disincentive (i.e. by preventing their emptying of your hand) or outright stop them from doing so.

Years
  • I guess they would first turn, but I having heros in the grave isn't a bad thing obviously.

This deck isn't set in stone. I have Maxx 'c's in my extra deck for wind ups, but they aren't good mained as they are really, only good against that deck.

I would be interested in seeing your BubbleBeat deck.​

Cirrus

Years
  • Of course having Heroes in your graveyard isn't bad, but it's pretty much game if they set up and clear your entire hand before you even get to draw, which sometimes does happen. Maindeck Veiler would be very good.

I am too much of a coward to play the triple Bubbleman triple Alius single Stratos beatdown deck, but I believe it runs something like ~7 Monsters (sometimes more), ~20 Spells, and ~11 Traps.

Years
  • Of course having Heroes in your graveyard isn't bad, but it's pretty much game if they set up and clear your entire hand before you even get to draw, which sometimes does happen. Maindeck Veiler would be very good.

I am too much of a coward to play the triple Bubbleman triple Alius single Stratos beatdown deck, but I believe it runs something like ~7 Monsters (sometimes more), ~20 Spells, and ~11 Traps.

Oh I know, if you are subject to the loop, good luck in winning, but there are options! XD

And the new Bubbleman deck includes 2/3 Photon Thrashers, so you are looking at 9/10 monsters.

Either way, I am currently playing around with HERO decks as I have all of the cards, which is fun. So Bubbleman is the next one I am playing with.​

Cirrus

Years
  • ... Ok, so I noticed something crucial. You're missing Super Poly in the maindeck, plus Escuridao. I recommend you run two of the former, and you should run less Nova Master and Shining. The deck has quite a few flaws, now that I've taken another look at it - try to fix your Extra Deck, too, as Blade Armor Ninja is pretty bad as Xyzs go.

Years
  • ... Ok, so I noticed something crucial. You're missing Super Poly in the maindeck, plus Escuridao. I recommend you run two of the former, and you should run less Nova Master and Shining. The deck has quite a few flaws, now that I've taken another look at it - try to fix your Extra Deck, too, as Blade Armor Ninja is pretty bad as Xyzs go.

Well Escuridao hasn't been released yet and it won't be till the summer, so with so many dark monsters in the meta game, Super Poly mained is a dead draw a lot; I tested it at my locals and it is no good currently. When Escuridao comes out, I will have 3 Super Poly mained.​

Cirrus

Years
  • Fair enough, though I'd only recommend maining two. : p Though it takes stuff from your opponent, it's still not necessarily a desirable card to have all the time.

Years
  • Yeh it is true, I think it would be 2 mained and MAYBE 1 in the side. It is just such an amazing card.

Using my bubblebeat deck, I have 1 mained because, I realised I need it as a backup. It is a crazy card.​

Back