• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Some tips for a zombie deck?

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    After sadly failing at the game of spellcasters, I'm wondering if anyone could help me with a zombie deck I'm working on.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Well, it depends on what kind of zombie deck you want. Standard, beatdown, etc. Give us all a bit more information first of all.

Because most people who need help with a deck are going for the standard version, I'll give you some basic tips. As I have said many times before, this place is useful whenever you need some help. Now, because most zombie decks take advantage of most of their abilities to bring their kind back from the grave, use that to swarm the field, eat away at the opponent's monsters, and destory their LP. A few ideal cards would be Pyramid Turtle, Zombie Master, and Zombie World. Of course, it depends on the type of deck you are going to run, which brings me back to the discussion of stating what kind of deck, exactly, you want.

Sora247_2009

Will Sprite for food!!
    Years
  • 2 mezuki and a Plaguespreader are a must. Goblin Zombies are good to, and as Apple Juice said, you cant go wrong with Zombie Master and Zombie World. With all the destruction S/T's around, I think Pyramid Turtle is outclassed by Goblin Zombie.

Szulerski

I <3 MyBB for this option!
    Years
  • I think Pyramid Turtle is outclassed by Goblin Zombie.
    Some time ago with old zombie deck (before latest zombie cards lol) I used Pyramid Turles as suciders to summon Ryu Kokki and sacrifice Ryu in critical situations to beat any Warrior! (like samurai deck)

Zombie deck sucks since Card of Safe Return is restricted, with 3 that card you can fuse zombie deck (called swarm?) with card trader spell card to exodia deck ;/

Back