• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Undead Army

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
Years
  • So yeah, I got back into YGO at the beginning of the year because my friends like it and it's a cool way to spend time with them. One of them even gave me a bunch of cards to start with. After a while I began to take dueling to another level. I began asking people and searching online for reccomendations on certain cards to enhance my deck. After a couple of months, I have amassed a Zombie-Themed deck that has given me pretty amazing results.

x1 Spirit Reaper
    x2 Goblin Zombie
    x3 Pyrimid Turtle
    x2 Getsu Fumah
    x3 Zombie Master
    x3 Paladin of the Cursed Dragon
    x2 Malevolent Mech Goku En
    x2 Ryu Kokki
    x2 Red Eyes Zombie Dragon

Monsters = 20

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

x3 Zombie World
    x3 Book of Life
    x3 Shrink
    x2 Mystical Space Typhoon
    x1 Heavy Storm

Spell = 12

x1 Waboku
    x1 Magic Cylinder
    x1 Negate Attack
    x1 Michizure
    x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
    x2 Dust Tornado

Trap = 8

The Idea is is to throw up a Zombie World as soon as possible, and let REZD and Getsu lay waste to the opposing monsters. Pyramid Turtle provides the perfect filler to summon Goku En or Kokki without any effort, while Goblin Zombie fishes for Zombie Master or Cursed Dragon. Sprit Reaper is there to be a complete nusience. Book of Life is essential for the big guns, while Shrink provides the perfect coverage against stronger foes. I didn't bother to add a Terraforming, as I found Heavy Storm to be more of a burdon for my opponents. Common Trap staples such as Cylinders and Negate Attack are thrown in mainly for show, but they prove to be effective.

This was designed to be in advanced format and has proven to be a versatile threat despite the fact that it is gimmicky and somewhat overplayed.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Mystical Space Typhoon is restricted to 1.

Zombies, huh? I don't see any way of getting beyond the 2400 ATK barrier, really - a good Thought Ruler Archfiend will prove the end of this strategy. Shrinks are cool, but against stuff that they don't work against... Hmm.

I can't say this deck is standard. Indeed, Zombie World is an interesting card that's not usually seen in standard Zombies at all. Book of Life is ridiculous disruption, but against a deck well-sided for this sort of thing, Field Spells don't last long. Torrential Tribute is a superior option over Michizure, and so is Mirror Force. Waboku and Negate Attack are outclassed in this metagame by Threatening Roar because of the abundance of Gladiator Beasts. Magic Cylinder is good, if situational, though Call of the Haunted is far superior.

That's about all the commentary I have. Cards to add are Plaguespreader Zombie (along with associated Synchro Monsters), Mezuki, Shutendoji, and possibly... no, that's about it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    - x2 Getsu Fumah
    - x2 Paladin of the Cursed Dragon
    - x2 Malevolent Mech Goku En
    - x2 Red Eyes Zombie Dragon
    + Sangan
    + 2 Il Blud
    + Mezuki
    + Cyber Dragon
    + Mystic Tomato
    + Giant Rat

- x3 Zombie World (SIDE DECK AGAINST MONARCHS)
    - x1 Mystical Space Typhoon (LIMITED TO 1)
    + Smashing Ground
    + Book Of Moon
    + Lightning Vortex
    + Creature Swap

- x1 Negate Attack
    - x1 Michizure
    + Torrential Tribute
    + Call Of The Haunted

(I've been playing for over 6 years)

Back