• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo guys, wassup

Alpha Diva

I'm Awesome
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    Hey yo PC, meet the new girl in town - Alpha Diva. Basically a fun-loving, tom-boyish (straight huh, mind ya), sporty, chatty, go-getter kinda grl. But if ne1 tries to mess wd me, won't shy away frm showin dem their place. I luv competin wd boys (& beating them, ha ha). A complete soccer buff, wd luv to take it up professionally.
    Big fan of Pokemon, both d Anime & d games. Hv played almost evry game released thus far, including d side games. Fav Pokes - Mew, Skitty, Eevee, Pikachu, Pichu, Minccino, Buneary, Petilil, Vulpix & a lot more (notice hw d lst has all the cutie pie Pokemon). Wish I cud hav one of them as a pet.
    Here 2 mk new frnds, interact wd ppl & of course talk about Pokemon, coz tht's wht dis forum is abt isn't it. Hopin I hv a gud time here. Okay guys cya.

Runiel

I am male
    Years
  • Hello! Nice to meet you Alpha, and Welcome to Pokecommunity!

Hm, a Soccer Player, I used to like Soccer too, but kinda lost Interest to it Because i discovered Internet and memes.
    Also, You said that you're a Tomboy Girl, I haven't seen many Tomboy girls on the Internet, so, you're one of the First Tomboy girl that i found on the Internet, Congrats.

Oh! I almost Forgot! You can also get a 'Starter' sort of Pokemon here : https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=367287
    Plus, You can chat with other Members on that Thread (Warning: Gifs)

Once Again, Welcome to PC!

Back