• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo Peoples I am New!

Acrios90

Pokemon Artist & DJ
    Years
    Yo Whats up Peoples I am Acrios90, I am a pokemon Artist and a Musical Producer (In training).
    If ya wanna see some of the work that I do check out the links in my Sig!

I am always up for requests (Musical and Art) If you want me to draw you a picture just ask or PM me and I will make U one.
    I Can also do some Illustrations to go with fan fictions

I have been looking for a pokemon forum that I could join because I draw alot of inspiration from pokemon and even the pokemon fans in my artwork. I draw out senarios that people had described in fan fictions and just storys of when they were playing the games before.

I had also Written a fan fic myself.... well I drew a comic entitled "The search for Shell" It was about a orphaned oshwatt who loses his shell when the evil Victini steals it (Yes this was before I realized how adorable Victini was in the movie). and teams up with his Best friend (And love interest) Scraggy to find it.
    I will have to upload it sometime if I can find a working scanner to scan it into the digital world

Well thats all I can think about to post right now and am looking forward to Beaing an active member in this communuty!

Years
    Hi there and welcome! Very nice to see an artist and a musician join PC even when you say your learning. Those are actually quite a few interesting things you have done related to Pokemon and i'm sure if you post some of your work, whatever it is, it will be interesting to see. Also nice to see you interested in drawing or composing work for others, its nice to have this rather than people asking for help when they first join all the time. Your fan fiction sounds interesting and will most defiantly check it out if you ever get the chance to put it on here. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself at PC, hope you like the community and hope to see you around! :)

Back