• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo, 'sup?

The Chuckle Squad

We're watchin' you...
Years
  • Hey, everyone. I'm "The Shuckle Squad", but you can just call me Shuckle. By the way, I accidentally named myself "The Chuckle Squad", I'll request a name change.

And I've already read the rules, so you don't have to tell me anything!

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Hi Chuckle Squad! Welcome to PC! I actually like your current username better. Its more playful and more awesomer(issataword?) xD Have fun and stay active!

The Chuckle Squad

We're watchin' you...
    Years
  • Hi Chuckle Squad! Welcome to PC! I actually like your current username better. Its more playful and more awesomer(issataword?) xD Have fun and stay active!
    I might not change my username... it depends on the situation. Do I want a more professional username, or a playful and awesomer username? Well, thanks for the welcome.

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Hey, Chuckle Squad =P I like your username, don't change it! I think it's witty and funny :P Oh, and I love Shuckle too! =D I have one called Elliot that I EV trained on my Pearl.

Don't worry, you'll be addicted to PC soon enough XD I got addicted pretty quick and I don't have an addictive personality. Well that just goes to show how awesome PC is hey? =P

Back