• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    Hazmista here. I haven't been on in, like, a year so bear with me.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hey Hazmista :) Welcome back to the forums! I hope you stick around this time :D

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Cool, welcome back! Don't know about a year ago, but the Trivia forums are pretty fun now. Do take a look when you have a chance.

Remember: you're a member!

SilentHeroX

Battles should be fun!
    Years
    looks like a lot of members are coming back from one year absences (including me) hope you stick around this time like I am the forums are lots of fun you will always find something to discuss about.

Umbrus

Shadowy Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    It's fantastic that you're coming back, it just means more peopel can look forward to meeting you and finding out what a nice person you are! A year... I just joined this morning! It's quite daunting, really... Sorry, I'm wittering. Welcome back!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome back to PC.

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    Wow lots of replies. I've just had the biggest sh*t shock ever. My mum (yes I'm English) confiscated my DS because I have an Xbox360 and she said I didn't need it anymore. Whatever, fair enough. Then my Xbox broke (RED RING OF DEATH!!!) so I asked for it back and she said she lost it T_T It had my event Sky Form Shaymin on it!!!!! Anyways I'm gonna try and find it and, if I do, I'll post my friend code on here so we can battle each other and all that.

Back