• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Yo, I'm Hibaroonie.
    I'm just a random person from the Internet who stumbled upon this forum, and decided to join because of ROM Hacking.
    I hope I have a great time here. :D

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Hello hello, Hibaroonie! It's great to meet ya, welcome to PC. :] That avatar looks familiar by the way—Saitama, right?~ I've had many bugging me to watch One Punch Man but I've never been able to get around to it. x'D It's awesome ROM hacking brought you here. Hopefully the ROM hacking forums will prove useful to ya! ♥
    What sorts of hobbies do you have? And what video games do you play? =) I personally love art of any kind, and all things Elder Scrolls/LoZ/Pokémon, but I love some of the older Playstation games like Jak and Daxter and Spyro the Dragon. ;w;

Have a great stay and definitely stick around if you can! Lots to explore and do so hopefully we'll see you doing some of that ye? ;] See ya!

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Hi, nice to have you here. I just joined and I hope I have a good time here as well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hello hello, Hibaroonie! It's great to meet ya, welcome to PC. :] That avatar looks familiar by the way—Saitama, right?~ I've had many bugging me to watch One Punch Man but I've never been able to get around to it. x'D It's awesome ROM hacking brought you here. Hopefully the ROM hacking forums will prove useful to ya! ♥
    What sorts of hobbies do you have? And what video games do you play? =) I personally love art of any kind, and all things Elder Scrolls/LoZ/Pokémon, but I love some of the older Playstation games like Jak and Daxter and Spyro the Dragon. ;w;

Have a great stay and definitely stick around if you can! Lots to explore and do so hopefully we'll see you doing some of that ye? ;] See ya!

My hobbies are coding, modding a dead game, and a few more stuff. The video games I play are Pokemon and some other games that are playable on PC. :)

Back