• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo.

Arcturus

Eternal Perfection
    Years
    Whassup.... I'm Malcolm, and i'm new, so i figured i'd welcome myself........hope to make this place another of my favorite site.......ya'll rock.......o.k.... i'm done.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Yay Diggie gets da first post! Welcome Malcolm to PC! And this is a generic welcome statement brought to you by Dignity Entertainment. No, I was kidding *pokes Malcolm* I actually know this guy in real life, he's a cool dude.. So *shifty eyes* treat him good..

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Welcome to PC! ^^

Basically, just have fun, and make sure to stick to the rules. Mucho important. He who does not follow the rules is lost. O.O Anyways, yeah. I hope you enjoy your stay! =3

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I rock!? I ROCK!? XD. Anywaaaayy... I'm Max... welcome to PC... an incredible site when you can find peace... but you can find pain if you do something bad... then you will get eaten by a witch! O_o... o...k... forget about that... I'm too weird to new people... I sometimes scare them... anyway... remember to read and follow the rules... post a lot, be active, make new friens and of course... HAVE FUN!!! PM me if you have any kind of question or if you want to be friends.

See ya around! - Max Hunter

Back