• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    haha no no you're not stupid :P simple mistake. Of course I'm still willing to trade ^_^ You wanted the helix fossil, correct? :D

Wisher - no thanks. sorry :(

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Wisher - I'm actually giving that one to someone already. PM Comwiz. I'm fairly sure he has a few ^_^

Eagle - Alright. Just tell me when you're ready :D I may actually have to wait a few minutes as well.. lol

yomamathecableguy

Years
    It's my pleasure ^_^ Anything else you need? I'm feeling really generous lately.. if anyone else needs like a fossil or shard or whatever just tell me lol Take advantage of this. :P Also keep in mind the huge giveaway I'm having soon.

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
    Years
    I am able to donate a couple of events, as I see that section only has a celebi in it. I am willing to offer the following: PKTOPIA Magmortar/Electivire, shiny Ranger Manaphy, Gamestp Deoxys. The only specific thing that I want from your thread is the shiny Nidorina. Interested?

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Alright I'm goin in ^_^

fillerfiller

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know, work on the site is going fairly smoothly. Check out what we have so far:

https://pokemongtc.netne.net/main.php

If you want to see how the offered Pokemon will be organized: (this will possibly change)

https://pokemongtc.netne.net/shinypokemon.php?pokemon=steelix

Currently that's all.. comwiz and I are working out a register script. Then we are going to work on a login script, which should take no time at all. I plan on completing the Shiny Pokemon Submission page tomorrow. This will allow you to submit any Shiny Pokemon you have to trade once you login. As previously stated, we're just doing the basics for now. We will be adding many more complex features soon after. :D i NEED ideas!!! Please. I'm basically begging. lol I can offer numerous shinies and legendaries just for providing good ideas. Thanks everyone!

grr bump ^_^

fillerfillerfiller

bump

fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Thanks for the bump ^_^

Idea and Suggestion Contest
    Alright everyone. I've posted links to the site I'm creating (https://pokemongtc.netne.net/main.php and https://pokemongtc.netne.net/shinypokemon.php?pokemon=steelix). The first is the main page. The second is just to show you how the Pokemon will be laid out. A user system is in the process of being created, so you will be able to register and login, etc. etc. We will be adding more complex features later. However, WE NEED IDEAS!!!!! So I decided to have this little contest thingy. Here's the deal. I'm going to do a LOT of brainstorming tonight. What I want you to do is post any ideas or suggestions you may have for the site. It is like an interactive GTS site. You can join and post your Pokemon, and you can also search for Pokemon that other people have put up for trade. Anyone that gives me a good idea or suggestion that I will use on the site that I have not yet thought of will get a free shiny or legendary holding an item of their choice. That's a great reward for typing a few words, eh? So get thinking!! Thanks everyone!! :D

Years
    hey every one pls bump and refer us to ur friends and btw free items are being given out for loyal bumpers thats right for every bump u get a item any item just name it k now get bumping lol

Back