• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    if you can breed me a relaxed and timid eevee I will give you a shiny charmander with 3 egg moves dragon dance, dragon rush, and another dragon move I forgot.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    I just got back from a 2-night sleepover. lol I'll be able to work on this tomorrow.. however many updates have been made to the Pokemon GTC! Check them out.

pokemongtc.netne.net/main.php

Now you can register if you'd like. You can also login, but there aren't any special features for that yet. lol

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Sorry that's already been traded for a Groudon :( Wow I do need to update this thread.. but now it will have to be tomorrow. I'm about to go downstairs for the night.. I'm am SOO tired. :/

yomamathecableguy

Years
    sorry i haven't done much with this thread guys :( i haven't been playing my ds as much. rl life takes priority. currently trying to build a computer, doing some freelancing jobs. i may start dealing with this thread again sometime in the future.. but i'm not really sure. :( sorry guys. if you really want me to i can try to keep this thread alive and start updating it.

Back