• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: yomama's Toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Hey dude ur back! Awesome! Hopefully proxy sites can help at school unless they use Websense but my school doesn't block this site even though it blocks serebii and they use strong security so I don't see what's up. Hopefully you can get the tool I (not selfish, just can't read minds) have been waiting for. Glad your back but now you're in my old state so I know how it feels. Good luck and hope for the better! Can't wait for your awesome workshop!

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • I'm glad no one is mad about this ^_^ Thanks for your support man. As I said, I know a few proxies that work at my school, but I don't want to risk getting caught again, as I don't want anything on my permanent record having to do with computer abuse seeing that I'm trying to get into Georgia Tech to become a Freelance Web Developer and Programmer. Stuff like that doesn't look good to colleges XD Thanks again man. You were one of my first supporters ^_^

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Still am! Awesome that ur thinking of a career. Guess I'm leading on witht he wronmg thing in mind, sorry about that. All the best dude!

Pingouin_7

Could I know if an evolution editor will be added to the Crystal workshop?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    Its about your wild pokemon editor....still...cant changes what i saved before...btw you such a genius boy good work...

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • An evolution editor will probably be present in the workshop ^_~ And thanks for the update on the bug. Everything will be fixed and *hopefully* bug-free in the workshop. Thanks everyone ^_^

Pingouin_7

I can't wait for the workshop since I've always wanted to make a Crystal hack named Crystal 251 that allows you to catch all Pokémon in one game...

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Hmm, I've seem to have run into a bug with your Trainer Edit on my Crystal version. When I go to edit Morty's team in particular, the program forces his fourth slot to be taken up by an Ekans. I can change all of its moves but the one in the first moveset slot- Stomp. Every other trainer works fine...

EDIT: Found what might be causing the bug. When I change the level of the pokémon in the fourth slot, it changes the pokémon according to what number they are in the pokédex. For example, if I change the level of the pokémon in the fourth slot to 24, it makes that pokemon an Arbok regardless. The level number also changes the move in a random number of that pokemon's attack slots to an attack's position on the list, as with having the level "24" it gives me the 24th move on the list- Double Kick.

So, if I want the pokémon in the fourth slot to be a level 25 haunter with the moveset of Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Curse, and Night Shade, it instead turns it into a level 25 pikachu with the moveset of Mega Kick, Mega Kick, Mega Kick, and Night Shade.

EDIT: After just trying to change the move slots to new moves, it has turned all of them into Mega Kick. I'd really appreciate if this bug was fixed. ;_;

Last edited:

crimson flame

the new hacker on the block...
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    nice tools yomama, im just wondering is anyone making tool so you can catch trainers in the wild, that would be pretty funny and would make a great update for one of my hacked ROMs.

if anyone could do this i would reall appreciate if you messaged me with it =] need it compatable for all .gba files

thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Well, if the trainer editor problem happens to be on my part for some reason and Morty's fourth slot pokémon modifier works fine for somebody else, could that person kindly PM me so I can ask them a question? It'd really be appreciated.

Years
  • I cant wait untill the workshop comes out it will change the history of hacking g/s/c forever! and if somebody knows how to change the picture of the trainer (in g/s/c)can u please PM me. (i dont meen the overworld sprites)

although i do nead to know how to change the overworld sprites because gold sprite editor doesn't work.

-CelebiKing123-

Hi, everytime i use the wild pokemon editor on gold map or yomama's wild pokemon editor the pokemon never appear? can u tell me why this is happening?

Last edited by a moderator:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • Hey is the evolution editor in progress ?
    I just wanted to know since I could use it in my Crystal World hack :D

Edit 28.12:

Wow you're my god !
    I saw now that I'd made Blaine buggy (gave him over 255 level pokemon by mistake) and that's why my crystal world hack was unplayable.
    I had made copied version (where no Blaine bug) before 10 hours editing.
    Really thanks that you had GC Leader Editor here. Without it I would have been in trouble now :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm having some sort of similar bug. With both PokeEdit and the Attacks editor, whenever I click on a Pokemon or Attack, I get that Type Mismatch error.
    I also saw the Ekans glitch in the Leader editor, but since I wasn't actively
    editing Morty it hadn't troubled me.

Outside of those bugs, the tools are great, and all great concepts. They're especially
    good for people like me who have NO idea how to hex edit and have to use game specific stuff.

But anyway, let me know when you work the kinks out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back