• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The Yoshi Fan Club

Welcome to The Yoshi Fan Club!
    For all those people who love Mario's green dinosaur pal!

Feel free to speak about anything to do with Yoshi. Games, Pictures, TV Appearance's, Etc.

Rules
    - Follow the general PC rules.
    - Please try to stay on topic. No one is going to jump down your throat if you don't, but this is a Yoshi Fan Club after all. ;)

Members
    eleven (Owner)
    Salamence!
    Lilbittygoat
    shadowmightyena
    Bamachi
    Luminous
    pikachu192

Topics
    What makes Yoshi such a cool character?
    Whats your favorite Yoshi color?

Banners

Yoshi Fan Club

Last edited:

dano

I'm a flyingsquirrel!!!
    Years
  • I love yosi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yoshi yoshi yoshi YOSHI .I like yoshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.My frend Alan likes yoshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWE is cooland so is football!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.......................................................................!?.....................................!?.........................................

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I love yoshi too!!!! I also like Yoshis of other colors!!! Whenever I play Mario Party 4 with my friend, I play as Yoshi (though admittedly I wish I could be Toad :P) Let me join!!!!! I can really help the club!! (Just like I always do with The Pie Fanclub!)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Woah!! Finally a yoshi group!! I wanna join, he has always been my favorite mario character! I use him all the time on mario kart GBA, DS, GC, Wii. I love him! he is soooo cute!

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • I'd like to join plz, I love Yoshi, I've loved him since I was 5, and I've loved his games, topsy turvy and yoshi's island DS were Awesome.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I lost my Yoshi's Island DS.. :(
    I love a game where you play as Yoshi, so I'm disappointed.
    Now I just play Super Mario 2 as Toad. In some ways it's better,
    some ways it's not as good. It's a lot harder.

Years
  • Sorry for the delay ya'll :knockedou

Lilbittygoat, shadowmightyena & Bamachi, welcome to the club!

Dano, I'm not really sure if you want to join, or if you just felt like acting a little nuts. xD Let me know ;)

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • I just had a great idea, what if they made a game similar to Mario Galaxy but you'd be using Yoshi and you'd have to go around his island freeing all the other Yoshi's from Kamek's Spell.

Years
  • It would be nice to have another Yoshi game, but personally I'd prefer something a little more original. Copy's of other games usually are not that great.

The last Yoshi game I played was Yoshi Story. It was ok (N64) but it was nothing to get excited about...
    Playing as Yoshi in the Super Smash Bros series is awesome though. :D

Yay, I love Yoshi! Can I join?

Of course. Welcome. :)

NEW TOPIC:

Whats your favorite Yoshi color? Mine would have to be the original, Green. ;)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I would like the color of the yoshi be... Green, or Red! I am usually original, but red is next in line!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back