• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yoshi's Island & graduation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samari45

Rookie Monotyper
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    I was just listening to the credits theme for Yoshi's Island and it got me to thinking that it would make a great graduation song. With the usual graduation song (can't remember the name) I feel that it is only celebrating that day and the end of a 13 year journey. With the YI credits music, I get the feeling of celebrating not only the end of the journey, but the entirety of it. Although, If I were to play this at a graduation I would cut out the part after 3:06.
    The trumpets that come in at 1:56 provide a somber tone in remembrance of days gone by, and the part from 2:47 to 3:06 sounds like a send off as you move on to next part of your life. I don't know maybe I'm a little sappy but that's what I think.

Link to song for reference: Yoshi's Island credits

What's your guy's opinion? Are there other songs you think would go well with graduation?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back