• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you are a superhero!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    I know this is overpowered, but probably the ability to rewind time and have save states like a video game.

I like this idea. You can get more than a second chance at things you messed up, with the same knowledge you'd have in the very near future! What made you think about this, CelloX?
    Also, did you watch a video by CalebCity that has the same topic?
    Here it is:
    Spoiler:

Anyway, if not that I think the super power I'd like to have is to be able to spread a super powerful sense of positivity and a smaller sleep schedule. Cuz wynaut.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I like this idea. You can get more than a second chance at things you messed up, with the same knowledge you'd have in the very near future! What made you think about this, CelloX?
    Also, did you watch a video by CalebCity that has the same topic?
    Here it is:
    Spoiler:

Anyway, if not that I think the super power I'd like to have is to be able to spread a super powerful sense of positivity and a smaller sleep schedule. Cuz wynaut.

Its been my superpower of choice for a while now, can't exactly remember where I got the idea from! Plus, technically you would be immortal because if you died your last save would reload. I don't think I have seen that video before, but I have seen his vines

Back