• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are my IcoN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Size: 100x100
    Number of icons: 3 or 4
    Stock: https://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2611/11130458.jpg
    Text: naaaa
    Other Details: Um, could you put one icon on the male, one on the girl and one for the ledgenderys if ya cant do 1 for the ledgenderys then could ya make one for reshiram and one for zekrom?

Years
  • Size: 100x100
    Number of Icons: 4
    Stock(s): 1, 2, 3, 4
    Text: (optional)
    Other Details: I can request multiple stocks, right?

Sorry to bother you as soon as you got back. ;^^

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My apologies for being so late on these icons guys, as I stated I was away for a bit, but I'll be finishing all these requests asap.
    Only thing I need to note is that jiggly, your stocks are kinda low quality but I'll do what I can with them.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah I've gotta say no to the latest requests due to the fact I'm really busy as of late and that the stocks are either unappealing or low quality. So, I'll open this again in a few days. But those who've requested are gonna need to request with different stocks I'm afraid. Sorry about that ;~; But you 3 guys will have priority should you choose to request.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back