• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are my IcoN

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023

Youare myIcoN
    10.png
    9.png
    8.png
    7.png
    99MBsoftpink.png
    2.png
    Skins1.png
    20.png
    17.png
    27.png
    26.png
    25.png
    24.png
    6-1.png
    5-1.png
    4-1.png
    3-1.png
    99MBsoftpink.png
    7.png
    6.png
    Lightning2.png
    Scizor5.png
    Scizor1.png
    Scizor2.png

Rules

~1. You may only request 4 icons at a time
    ~2. Absolutely no renders please, as I'm working on icons, I can't use renders to a good effect. Stocks only ie. full pictures. I also prefer IRL stocks. High quality stocks please.
    ~3. You must credit.
    ~4. Any sizes are allowed (within reason, they are icons after all)
    ~5. I have the right to deny a request.

~6. Enjoy your icons!

Request Sheet

Size:
    Number of icons:
    Stock:
    Text: (Optional)
    Other Details: (Optional)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Oh awesome, a new shop. :D
    I tried making an icon with the stock I'm going to request, it turned out terrible, or I guess I'll ask you.
    Size: 100 x 100
    Number of icons: 3
    Stock: http://i.imgur.com/UVfZR.jpg
    Text: None
    Other Details: Could you maybe do one of her head, second of the X and third around the waist and tail.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Oh awesome, a new shop. :D
    I tried making an icon with the stock I'm going to request, it turned out terrible, or I guess I'll ask you.
    Size: 100 x 100
    Stock: http://i.imgur.com/UVfZR.jpg
    Text: None
    Other Details: Could you maybe do one of her head, second of the X and third around the waist and tail.
    3-4.png
    2-3.png
    1-3.png

I did what I could with these, but the stock was a little hard to work with. If you like them then use them, if not, it's all good. But if you do, upload them to your own image host, such as photobucket or tinypic as I don't want to run out of bandwidth.

1-4.png
    2-4.png
    3-5.png

Just upload them to your own image host please~

No renders please. These are renders.

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    What's not a render? I honestly can not tell the difference

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • What's not a render? I honestly can not tell the difference

In simple terms
    Render = White/transparent/colored background
    Stock = 'real' backgrounhttp://www.pokecommunity.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6704246d (basically not the above) (in other terms: pictures)

EX:
    Stock
    Render

Great shop Gav, might request something later on :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Size: 115x115
    Stock: http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/steve_jobs3.jpg
    Text: none
    Other Details: Can you do one of the icons with just the apple in his hand, and another that has the apple again but so you can see his face (or like, half of his face if that works better.) And the last one, can be whatever you want. Oh, and is the image quality decent enough? I mean, it's such a huge image that once you get it shrunk down to the size you'd need it looks a lot better. But I can always find a different image if I need to. :)

.Mini

Graphics Artist
    Years

• In simple terms
    Render = White/transparent/colored background

That's not entirely correct. A render is.. Well an image of something with a transparent background. No colors, no white.

Say there's an image of a palkia on a picture, like with things going on in the background. A rendered version would be just cutting palkia out of all of that. So that the background wouldn't be there anymore.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • That's not entirely correct. A render is.. Well an image of something with a transparent background. No colors, no white.

Say there's an image of a palkia on a picture, like with things going on in the background. A rendered version would be just cutting palkia out of all of that. So that the background wouldn't be there anymore.
    While what you say is true, let's try to keep our focus on the shop and the icons here. And if you have any requests, I'm sure Gavin won't have a problem trying to work something up for you.

While I'm here though, I've got to say it's nice to see a shop up and running again. Good luck with everything here, Gavin. Maybe if Livejournal doesn't have any icons I'm willing to steal, I'll come here and request some from you. n__n;

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Size: 115x115
    Stock: http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/steve_jobs3.jpg
    Text: none
    Other Details: Can you do one of the icons with just the apple in his hand, and another that has the apple again but so you can see his face (or like, half of his face if that works better.) And the last one, can be whatever you want. Oh, and is the image quality decent enough? I mean, it's such a huge image that once you get it shrunk down to the size you'd need it looks a lot better. But I can always find a different image if I need to. :)
    I'm gonna have to decline, there's not a whole lot I can do with that stock, very little to work with. Feel free to find something else though!

I will have these done soon buddy, haven't forgotten you.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I guess it's been a while since I've used some of your work Gav. :3

Size: 150 x 150px
    Number of icons: 1
    Stock: this or this

That's all I really want. Just use any one of the stocks, whichever you feel is easier to work with. Thanks in advance for this. :D

Back