• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Awaken In A Room

Which door should you go through?

• The door with the BLUE glow

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The door with the YELLOW glow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The door with the RED glow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The door with the GREEN glow

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
You Awaken In A Room:
Welcome to "You Awaken In A Room"! This is an interactive story/game where YOU are the character. As you read the story, imagine you were the character. Think about the things you would want to do or would do. This game is based off of a famous interactive World of Warcraft story "You Awaken In Razor Hill"
How To Play:
Spoiler:

I believe that's all you need to know to play the game, so let's get started!

---
You awaken in an empty room. There are four doors that each have a light glowing behind it. One door has a green glow behind it, the other has a blue glow behind it, another has a yellow glow behind it, and the last door has a red glow. There is a window behind you too. Nothing glows from behind it. There is a light bulb at the top of the room, it is very tiny and it seems to be flickering. You don't quite remember your name, you don't remember your past or who you are. Everything is quite a blur. Suddenly you feel something soft next to you. A baby Growlithe is sleeping next to you.

>

Last edited:

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
>Pet the sleeping Growlithe

I bet it looks so cute!
You look down upon the baby growlithe and feel a special connection. Looking at this Growlithe, you feel extremely happy, but you don't know why. You pet the Growlithe.
> stand up and try to wake the Growlithe,
After petting Growlithe you stand up and look around, you are not sure what to do so you decide to wake up the Growlithe. You clap your hands and make noises and soon enough Growlithe's eyes blink open! Growlithe looks at you and growls fiercely. Even though Growlithe is a baby, Growlithe looks tough. You back off as Growlithe follows. You find yourself against a wall.
>

Last edited:

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
> Sit down and Stretch out your hand, attempting to befriend the Growlithe
As your back hits the wall you start to panic. Growlithe inches toward you. Calm down, calm down, calm down, you repeat to yourself. Then suddenly, you realize how cute Growlithe was and what a great companion Growlithe could be. You squat down and try to look harmless to Growlithe. Growlithe takes a step towards you and stops. You stretch out your hand a few inches below Growlithe's chin. Growlithe slowly takes a step back. Everything is quiet as you hear the sound of you and Growlithe's breathing. As the minutes pass by you begin to panic. Why isn't Growlithe responding? But then suddenly Growlithe steps forward and sniffs your hand, you feel Growlithe's wet nose on your hand, it tickles and you laugh out loud. Growlithe steps back in shock of the sudden noise and stares at you. You get on your knees and step closer to Growlithe, still stretching your arm out. Growlithe comes to you and licks your hand, Growlithe circles you showing its acceptance of you. You feel extremely happy and again you feel this special connection with Growlithe.
(Growlithe is now Level 1)
>

Last edited:

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
> Give Growlithe a nickname!
After befriending Growlithe you really want to do something about the situation you are in! But you decide to hold it off to give Growlithe a nickname. Upon further examination you come to a conclusion that Growlithe is a male! Hmm..what should you name him?

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
> Call it Flamberge, and ask him to search the room, if he'd please.
Suddenly, a name appears in your head as you pet Growlithe. "Flamberge." You say out loud. Growlithe immediately looks at you and nods. You smile, it seems he approves of the name! Now...what to do about being stuck in a room? Your stomach grumbles and you realize how hungry you are. You hear another grumble coming from Flamberge's stomach too. When was the last time you ate? When was the last time Flamberge ate? You look around. Growlithe's have a good sense of smell right? Maybe we could get Flamberge to search for a away out of this room? I mean, obviously you could just open all the doors and pick which on to go in, but what if something dangerous lies behind a certain door? As if on cue, Flamberge looks at you and nods, he begins to sniff around the room. He passes each door, searching for clues of where to go and maybe a hidden pack of food too. Flamberge stops at the door that has the faint green glow behind it. He lowers his head to the bottom of the door, sniffing. You hear his stomach growl, asking for food. Suddenly, you smelled food. A faint smell of fruits. But you knew this couldn't be your sense of smell. I suddenly felt like you were smelling out of two different noses at once. And then...everything is back to normal. Flamberge passes the green door and stops at the blue door. You feel a strange wave flow through you, as if coming from the blue door. Flamberge sits between the green and blue door, unsure which one is best. He leaves the pondering up to you, as he feels he doesn't want to be the one responsible for making the bad choice.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
> You see with your own eyes Growlithe is actually a Ditto :O

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
> You see with your own eyes Growlithe is actually a Ditto :O
As Flamberge sits between the doors your vision becomes blurry. Suddenly a blue ditto stands before you, very tiny and weak. Growlithe was not Growlithe this whole time? You are very confused as you try to process the fact that Growlithe is a blue blob, also known as Ditto.

>Look through both the doors but don't go in them.
The thought sinks through. So what Flamberge is a blue ditto? A tiny and weak one too, well so what? Right now both of you are very hungry and are stuck in a room. You open the door with the green glow behind it and a grass scenery shows. It's as if you were looking into a scene of a movie, there were moving pictures behind the door. You recover from shock and reluctant to enter the 'room' you open the door with the blue glow behind it. A beach scenery appears, also with moving pictures. You rub your eyes. You've only seen this thing happen in games. The scenes move around showing you the areas. The grass scenery has a circular grassy area with trees surrounding it. There is a small empty hut in front of one of the trees. The beach scene is somewhat similar. The beach seems to be at the edge of a dark forest, something evil seems to lurk in the forest. Which door seems to be best to enter, this thought troubles you. Flamberge slides next to you.
>Check my bag and my pocket
In the midst of all these new discoveries you realize you are carrying a brown sack. It feels empty but you open it just to check.
--BAG--
Gold Glowing Key x1

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
> Look through the other two doors.

You look at your two choices and decide you would like to see your other choices before making a decision about anything. You approach the door with a red glow behind it a open it. A volcano scene appears. The volcano seems to be inactive or dormant. The crater of the volcano seems to be deep and dark, like a never ending hole to hell. You step away from the eerie scene and go to the last door with a yellow glow behind it. You turn the knob and welcome yourself to a scene of meadow daisies. You smell the relaxing aroma and almost fall into the door but step back as you notice the dark forest behind it that is emitting an intimidating feeling, a dark one too. You walk to the middle of the room, Flamberge following close behind and ponder about your choices.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2011
Good Idea!

> After abandoning Flamberge (I hate Ditto, even if its shiny. I would rather have a baby Growlithe!) you decide to go through the door with the blue glow

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
Alright! I've been inactive for awhile...and so I'd like to start doing this again!
But..there seems to be a confliction between the last two commands..one command pointing me towards the door with the blue glow and one command pointing me towards the door with the green glow! So..I leave the choice to you voters! I'll create a new command in two days using the poll results. Thank you for those who decide to support this thread![:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back