• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOU! Build me a barricade!

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
Years
  • Teehee. I have more fanart. But I'm gonna put up sketches of my Amis first.

LES MISERABLES IS A KICKARSE BOOK AND YOU ALL NEED TO READ IT.

Enjolras, the fearless leader. XD I know his head's too big and he has a splat of gold gel pen on his legs but I don't care D:

Combeferre, the voice of reason. X3 He's so adorable. Omg. Still coulda come out better, but....bleh. My art skills are the suck.

Courfeyrac, the perverted ADHD boy. XD I actually like how he came out, slightly chubby but not overly so. D:

Feuilly, the Poland-obsessed orphan. :D I <3 Feuilly like whoa. He's soooo gay. He SO is. And he loves his Joly.

Joly, the hypochondriac medical student. XDD SO. CUTE. He's my favorite Ami. I <3 him.

Jean Prouvaire/Jehan, the feminine poetboy who is a total f*g. <333333 I love my Jehan. He's blonde, he's pretty, and sososososoSO gay. He's totally gay in the book, too. o___0

Bossuet/Laigle/Lesgle/whatever, the unlucky bald stalker!Ami. XDD He's best friends with Joly and they live together and stuff. But he's with Marius, so bleh.

Bahorel, the French Jewish redneck. Yep. He beats people up. X3

Grantaire, the cynical, dizzy drunk. He's all OMGYEY over Enjolras and stuff. >___>;;;

Ye-aaaah. And I didn't draw Marius. So...X3 I'll put up more stuff later and THAT'S A PROMISE. D:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Heh, very nice, but i wouldn't bump your own topic, some moderators might not like that, but your a very good drawer, like me ^_~, just wish i had a scanner lol.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Yes Kakashi, art bumps are permitted as long as they are within the one-month limit and aren't posted a very short while after the last post.

Nice drawings, Phantom Bugsy! You have a good sense of anatomy and I love the expressions of the characters. :) They're full of personality!

--FG

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Those are amazing!! *is insanely jealous of your artistic prowess* Keep it up! I look forward to seeing more of your work!!

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
  • YOU! Build me a barricade!

Feuilly torn between three of the men who are crushing on him. X3 AND YES that one on the bottom.....left is male. X33 JEHAN.

Photobucket effed with it, but...^^; I'm relatively proud of this one.

Joly for the win.

More may come later. XDD

Back