• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME UNTIL YOU SLEEP IN MY HOUSE!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    -My idea of relaxing isn't being with friends, it's being alone on the computer. I could go all day without saying a word aloud and be fine with it.
    -I have to be up an hour before I have to leave for something, so when I leave at 12:10 to get to my 12:30 class I get up at 11 because I need time to wake up.
    -I don't shower in the morning/daytime except for special circumstances. I prefer to shower at night because my hair is ridiculously thick and takes forever to dry and I hate going out with wet hair.
    -I keep a ton of things right by my bed for convenience's sake. Hairbrush, computer, chargers, backpack, etc. I do everything in bed.

Back