• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Have 7 Days

cobraman228

My friends are my power.
    Years
    So what is You Have 7 Day's (or YH7D's for short)? YH7D's is a forum based Roleplay that uses much of the concepts of the Square Enix game "The World Ends With You" (or "It's a Wonderful World" in Japan) in which a group of recently deceased characters known as "Players" brave a week long challenge known as "The Reapers Game" in order to win a second chance at life.

The RP uses the idea of this game, but sets it in a new location, with new character seperate from the events of the The World Ends With You. I want to set this in Ireland's Capital City Dublin, but if you got any better ideas, please PM me

Now, heres the guide. Try to read it all.

What is The Reapers Game?

The Reapers Game is as the name suggests, a game, for the recently deceased. And that quite typically, means you. It is a seven day long challenge to earn a second chance at life.

Where does this game take place?

The game takes place within the Underground, or UG. It might look like the Realground (RG) you're from, and that's because what you're seeing IS the RG. But the people in the RG, well they can't see you, nor can they see anyone or anything in the UG. They both exist in the same place, but in different "zones" if you will.

What do I do?

You'll be given a mission every day and unless you want you, and all the other Players to be erased it might be worth you clearing them. If one Player clears the mission then you all do, but that doesn't mean you can sit back and let them do it. You receive missions on your phone, but you can't call or text people, but take care of it non the less.

Who are the other Players?

You're all in the same boat here, each of you died in the RG somehow and clearly care enough about your lives to try and live a bit longer. The first thing you've gotta do when you get started though is find a fellow player and form a pact with them. Up to you who you choose, just remember you'll be putting up with them for the next week (although i'm sure if you end up with some you can't cooperate with that time will be noticeably smaller, so lucky you!).

One you've formed a pact with a player they become your partner, and you've gotta stick with them til the end. Without a partner you're noise food.

Noise?

The Noise are creatures that exist between the UG and RG. They are born from negative emotions, and can typically be found possessing people within the RG. While they merely influence people in the RG they can be physically seen and fought within the UG. If you haven't formed a pact you'll find yourself chased relentlessly by them with no way to fight back. Form a pact and exact your revenge!

But, how do I fight, and what abilities do I have?
    You fight using pins. In the UG, pins contain powers called Psych's. These can do anything from burning an opponent, to slashing them with a sword. There are over 250 of them

You also have a Player Pin, this lets you read the mind of RG people, and will help you during missions.

So who are you guys?

We are Reapers, the administrators of the game. You'll be meeting two ranks of Reapers during your time in the UG.
    The most common, Support Reapers. These guys aren't any threat to you but they guard walls and otherwise just generally annoy you. If they're guarding a wall you need to get through you're gonna have to clear a special task for them.

The other, much worse kind are Harrier Reapers. While they can't attack you directly, they're job is to erase as many of you Players as possible. They'll summon Noise, boss around the support reapers and otherwise just make your life a living hell. Not that you're actually alive.

There are also Game-Masters. These bad boys (or girls) will try everything in their power to erase (kill...again) you. The summon very powerful noise and, if you survive until the 7th day, will transform into powerful noise masters themselves. Defeating these guys is of utmost importance

So what happens if i win?

You'll be brought back to life, of course, but know this. To enter the game, you must give an entrance fee. This is what you value most, you cant choose.

Character Bios
    Name:
    Cause of Death:
    Bio:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Sample RP:

BTW: There will be 8 Players, 2 Harrier Reapers, and 1 Game Master. If you want to know more about the game go here: https://twewy.wikia.com/wiki/The_World_Ends_With_You

Starter Kit Pins

Force Rounds (Energy Bullets)
    Shock Wave (Simple Slash
    Psychokinesis (Telekinesis)
    Thunderbolt (Thunder)
    Pyrokinesis (Fire)

Post your Char. Bios here, and have fun

Last edited:
    Back