• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Hold the Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    (OOC: Wait...are we all out of order now or is it just me..? so can we just post at our own discretion instead..its easier)
    "Whoa..what are you all talking about all of a sudden..I was kinda..well..daydreaming..sorry about that.." Staci said confusingly, not having a clue what was going on..

WinterBorn

The Queen of the Snow
    Years
    ((OOC: Yeah considering it is out of order... But try to wait for others if not just post and yes Dark Angel you can post ^^... I will post latter... I been in an out mood lately so I have to think lol))

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
    Years
    OOC: Great, thanks.

IC: I stared at the ground, my mind still trying to sort out what had just happened. It just didn't make sense. Why should we help these people? They had just pulled us out of our lives, expecting us to save them.

I looked around at the others. They couldn't actually be excited about this. Didn't they miss their families at all?

I cast my eyes back down to my shoes. It didn't matter. I suppose we were stuck here. Might as well have a little fun.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Everyone had been completely silent for a few minutes. I could stand no more, and finally broke out, "LETS HAVE SOME FUN EVERYONE!!" I was sure they were all freaked out when only after I finished did I notice what I had said, and burst out laughing. I was quite embarrased, but thought, 'maybe this will get their minds moving..'

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    "What is your problem?" I asked the one who had hollared out. I then looked aroud looking at the alien buildings all in disrepair, What if this had been us, would they have come to our aid as we have done? I hope so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back