• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen You just beat Red. Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Okay, so this is a thread that has nothing in particular to do with Red.

You've just beaten Red for the first time. Now what do you do? You've caught all the legendaries, you've trained all your Pokemon to their best, but what is there to do next?

Personally, I like to kick back and start breeding Pokemon, because it's fun for me. I also like to play Voltorb Flip every once in a while, and I like to play in the Battle Frontier. I also enjoy training my Pokemon for the Battle Frontier.

So here's my question to you. You've finished the game, what do you do now? What do you like to do when you just play the game for fun? Is it rampage through the elite four over and over again, play the Battle Frontier lots, participate in the Bug Catching Contests, or something else, just say it.

Leafeon1201

Leafeon Expert
    Years
    I actually beat red last night. I like to breed starters and trade on the gts. I've had some pretty good luck with that. I want to complete the national dex too.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    I did this in Diamond. I had all 5 stars on my Trainer Card and I had all of the Pokemon from events and migrating. I started getting all of my Pokemon and trying to bring them all up to level 100 by destroying the Elite 4. I also look for glitches.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Well, first thing I did was evolve some pokemon for my johto dex.
    Then I finished getting all the shiny leaves for my heracross.
    Then I bought HG because I wanted to re-play, but didn't want to restart SS and lose all my great pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back