• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You just lost The Game

Ataraxia

Wanderer
Years
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I WOULD HAVE BEEN WINNING IF I HADNT SEEN THIS THREAD ON THE MAIN PAGE X(
    *bang*
    *random FPS announcer* Suicide...

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I just lost the game. :<
    I've heard of this game, seen it and played it. Everyone's playing it!
    THUG AIM!

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
  • We all are going to lose the game!

It's impossible to win. I know what's really behind the joke, but I can't explain it here, it's not apropriate.

Years
  • of course by posting that you have lost the game and the worldy rule of 30 seconds but of course it takes more than that for someone to realize you lost the game everybody reading this loses the game and by that logic i have just lost the game and have given cause for others to lose the game so i have lost the game 30 times giving how many times this will be read.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Isn't "The Game"

A game with a little tiny elephant or something and you like, jump over stuff and all that?

Then it IS impossible. XD

o_O

...wut?
    I don't know what you've been eating or drinking recently but, the game is a mind game which you lose by thinking about it. There is no way to win.
    Although some people have found loopholes...

In writing this I lost the game 3 times.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Isn't "The Game"

A game with a little tiny elephant or something and you like, jump over stuff and all that?

Then it IS impossible. XD

I think you mean Achievement Unlocked, a wonderful little game I discovered this very day. The Game is something very different.

Back