• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know u Liek Pokemon too much when...

EagleVision1999

Commander
Years
  • YKYLPTMW you can show your little cousin Pokemon cards that came out in his year of birth
    ... You have two editions of a game because you don't want to reset the other.
    ...you wanna buy the new edition although you have a linker.
    ...you have Pokemon plushies *looks at the Pikachu on the bed*
    ...you wanna join Team Rocket since you were eight
    ...you know the lyrics from the german english and japanese songs.
    ...you have these songs on your i-pod
    ...you can write this much in this thread

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • YKYLPTMW you shout OMG they have pokemon DVDs at the shop and your friends look at you and say "wut did you just say?"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • YKYLPTMW

-You buy a 60 dollar imported Platinum game at a store that has Japanese imported games, and you have to sell four games in order to get enough to buy the thing (very true; I made 40 off of selling the games and I had 20 with me already)
    -You tend to brag about owning an imported Platinum game (also very true XD)
    -You start a Feebas Trading Center because you're not only nice, you want to show off that you have an imported Platinum even more (also very true, though I had fun trading with others :3)
    -You talk too much about Platinum in a "you know you like Pokemon too much when..." thread XD
    -You want to say "caterpillar" but it accidentally comes out as "Caterpie" (that actually did happen XD)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • YKYLPTMW you start sobbing drastically when a Pokemon faints and take your game to a hospital O_o

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • YKYLPTMW...
    ~You call someone stupid a Bidoof or Magikarp.
    ~You have over 330 Pokemon songs on your computer... Even if they're only two second extracts from the games, and you know all the lyrics for all of them...
    ~You incorporate Pokemon terms into everyday expressions, e.g. Ho-oh dear! (I had a really good one I actually used the other day! XD)
    ~You buy a video game simply because it's got a Pokemon cameo; e.g. Super Smash Bros. because it had Pikachu.
    ~You ship yourself with a Pokemon Character (Brock & Harley in my case XD).
    ~You really really want a Pokemon pet (Buizel for me! XD)
    ~You get annoyed when someone writes 'Pokemons' as the plural for Pokemon.
    ~You get annoyed when someone confuses Pokemon for Digimon.
    ~You subscribe to an unofficial Pokemon magazine.
    ~You attempt to build a snowmon.
    ~You have a Pokemon lunchbox.
    ~You cry when you see Jessie sending her Dustox away to be with the Dustox she loves and remember Ash's Butterfree...
    ~You're bored so you start doodling... And it's a Pikachu...
    ~You decorate your glasses case (or similar item) with Pokemon stickers.
    ~Watching Pokemon has increased your knowledge about word origins.
    ~You get up early on a Saturday morning simply to watch the new episode of Pokemon.
    ~You're not ashamed to wear Pokemon accessories, keyrings or clothing.
    ~You feel you'll never meet anyone who loves Pokemon... But you don't care, 'cause Pokemon's AWESOME, and they're just missing out.
    xX

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    YKYLPTMW you dream about what your going to do in the game the night before and when you wake up your like OMG I have a shiny (Insert pokemon your chaining for here) and when you check your game your like..........man that sucks....well time to chain :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    ^ LOL. I used to do that with food. It hurts so much when you realise it's not real... ;_;

YKYLPTMW...you photoshop pictures of your pets to look like Pokemon.

I swear, I never meant to 'shop that twig onto my turtle's face........

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • YKYLPTMW...
    ~You call someone stupid a Bidoof or Magikarp.
    ~You have over 330 Pokemon songs on your computer... Even if they're only two second extracts from the games, and you know all the lyrics for all of them...
    ~You incorporate Pokemon terms into everyday expressions, e.g. Ho-oh dear! (I had a really good one I actually used the other day! XD)
    ~You buy a video game simply because it's got a Pokemon cameo; e.g. Super Smash Bros. because it had Pikachu.
    ~You ship yourself with a Pokemon Character (Brock & Harley in my case XD).
    ~You really really want a Pokemon pet (Buizel for me! XD)
    ~You get annoyed when someone writes 'Pokemons' as the plural for Pokemon.
    ~You get annoyed when someone confuses Pokemon for Digimon.
    ~You subscribe to an unofficial Pokemon magazine.
    ~You attempt to build a snowmon.
    ~You have a Pokemon lunchbox.
    ~You cry when you see Jessie sending her Dustox away to be with the Dustox she loves and remember Ash's Butterfree...
    ~You're bored so you start doodling... And it's a Pikachu...
    ~You decorate your glasses case (or similar item) with Pokemon stickers.
    ~Watching Pokemon has increased your knowledge about word origins.
    ~You get up early on a Saturday morning simply to watch the new episode of Pokemon.
    ~You're not ashamed to wear Pokemon accessories, keyrings or clothing.
    ~You feel you'll never meet anyone who loves Pokemon... But you don't care, 'cause Pokemon's AWESOME, and they're just missing out.
    xX
    Everything in bold is true about me XD In fact, Serebii has something where you can pair yourself with certain characters (not just Pokemon ones, though) XD

YKYLPTMW:

-You continue to brag about owning Platinum even if everyone is tired of your bragging
    -You start worshipping a certain character and burning a replica of your least favorite character at some sort of altar XD
    -You beg your pwnsome plushie-making friend to give you that Ruby plushie that they made (well, not exactly BEGGING, but I do want her Ruby plushie XD and maybe her Sapphire plushie to burn I'd never burn a plushie, I swear D=)
    -You start talking about Pokemon while the people you're talking with are on a different subject

All I can think of

Years
  • -You start talking about Pokemon while the people you're talking with are on a different subject
    Oh my goodness, tha has actually happened to me. I was gonna say animals once, but said Pokemon instead. xD
    How embarassing, it was during class..xD. But I have absolutly no shame about liking Pokemon.
    Kay..YKYLPTMW...
    You fall in love with a Pokemon character and dump your Girl/Boyfriend for them. O-O
    Oookayy...that's a bit personal..xD

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    YKYLPTMW... when u call ur bf/gf a pokemon name.
    that would be weird though.

Back