• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know what I want?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • You.

No, not really. Don't flatter yourself. I want texting on my cell phone plan and I'd like that damn detailed billing to begone! >:C I'd like to text COOL PEOPLE OKAY? Maybe someday...when my mom can no longer stalk me. Just a few more months...and then I should be in the clear for it. Just...three...more...months.

-grabs phone and strangles it-

I hate this phone though. Seriously. New phone, texting, and no detailed billing? Just got this phone last year. I hate it. I didn't even pick it out. >:T My mother did. Do not want. Who the hell puts a JOYSTICK on a phone? Seriously.

I believe this is the first blog I've ever made about my phone. Ho hum.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Yeah, it's really stupid. And I do text, but it costs. So I've sent "w" a fair few times.

Back