• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know what the TV series needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    I can see some more serious stuff...but I don't think a goth person would do anything really. o.O That would probably send the wrong message to some kids out there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Actually I think the goth idea is pretty good. They'd have pkmn like houndoom,mightyena,ubreon etc.

Ghorak

Gum-gum Ball
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 8, 2005
    The TV serie needs dissappear of the face of the world. Nodaways it?s really boring and pathetic. In the beginning was interesting but now...

Years
    Well it is a kids show ya know XD.Yeah i can see an interesting character like that though.It would be kinda cool ^^!

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    Well, seeing as how each episode is approximately 20 minutes long and each episode is an isolated event in itself, just how elaborate can they actually be?

NeverAgain

Real men wear makeup.
    Years
    wasn't there just a topic about how supposedly lame the Pokemon TV show is? I agree the show could use a few new elements such as more focus on the characters rather than just introducing new pokemon (sometimes) in every episode. Everyone is going to dislike something about the show. You can't please everybody. But saying (quote) "The TV serie needs dissappear of the face of the world. Nodaways it?s really boring and pathetic. In the beginning was interesting but now..." (unquote) is just really rude and disrespectful. If you don't like the show anymore, then why are you in the Pokemon TV show section of this forum?

FaerieEsqueThing

FINLAND!
    Years
    NeverAgain said:
    wasn't there just a topic about how supposedly lame the Pokemon TV show is? I agree the show could use a few new elements such as more focus on the characters rather than just introducing new pokemon (sometimes) in every episode. Everyone is going to dislike something about the show. You can't please everybody. But saying (quote) "The TV serie needs dissappear of the face of the world. Nodaways it?s really boring and pathetic. In the beginning was interesting but now..." (unquote) is just really rude and disrespectful. If you don't like the show anymore, then why are you in the Pokemon TV show section of this forum?

I was only making a suggestion, sweetheart.

Kanadian Kyuubi

Sauske gone Wild!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2006
    An evolved Meowth would be good! Also lets make TR compete at other gyms and get to the ____ league.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    NeverAgain said:
    Hey I still love and watch the series. I was just pointing out that a few things could change to make it better just like Ashlien was sayin'. Just because some people say certain things about the series suck or should be changed doesn't mean we don't like it anymore.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Indeed, the show could use some changes, but? hey, wait a minute? I know! Does anyone here speak Japanese? One of ya could talk to the people who make the show!

Eh, then again, 4Kids may butcher it? well, ya never know. There's some stuff I'm surprised they let through, so there may be some hope yet XD

I just wish they would leave the music as-is. Lol.

xDaRK_SuiKuNx

.somewhat of a devil.
    Years
    it needs.....death, characters need to die. it needs tragedy, like ashs' mom needs to fall off a cliff or get killed by Mr.Mime , and then ash must get angry and go out for vengeance against the fugitive Mr. Mime, cuz mimes are just scary...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back