• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know you love Pokemon When

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    I know this has probably been done before,but I want to revive it for humor purposes.I'll go ahead and start.

You know you love Pokemon when you have a team for each generation. xP

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
    You know you luv Pokemon when you always walk in straight steps, never diagonally.

And when you bump into someone/something, you make a *bmp* sound.

Years
    You know you love pokemon when you have three kids and name them Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle and then tell your wife she can only chose one of them.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    You know you love Pokémon when...

...you have a playlist for when your riding your bike that plays a constant loop of the bike song from Red/Blue.

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    You know you love Pokémon when you go on a safari and throw bait and rocks at wild animals.

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    You know you love pokemon when you trade your friend a rock and expect it to evovle.

You know you love pokemon when you have one as your facebook profile pic.

You know you love Pokemon when you travel through each country with a guy with no eyes. a mouse, and a girl. And every time you get to a different country a new girl stalksfollows you.

Oh gosh, this game is fun.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    You know you love Pokémon when you turn your cap backwards and expect something awesome to happen.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    You Know you love Pokemon when you:
    Have a Dog and cat and Make them battle each other.And their names are Houndour and Skitty.

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    You know you love Pokémon when you turn your cap backwards and expect something awesome to happen.

Sorry, you know you love Pokémon when you turn your cap backwards, and something simply EPIC does happen!

Years
    You know you love pokemon when you try to use pokemon moves randomly (earthquakw, psychic)
    When you dress up as red or somebody
    :) MAN LOTS OF FUN!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    You know you love Pokémon when you're confronted with a small and easily passable bush and you're completely stuck.

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    You know you love Pokemon when there is a 1-inch high ledge, and you can't climb it. :S
    You know you love pokemon when you cried when ash died in the first movie (not that i did or anything >_> )
    You know you love Pocket Monsters when you always be pikachu in any of the smash bros games.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    You know you love ppokemon when, on your son's 13th birthday, you write on his cake: JIMMY HAS REACHED LEVEL 13! Then you make him forget a move so he can learn the move puberty.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    ...when you use a class in a MMORPG that can control monsters and you say their attacks aloud like if they were Pokémon moves. Example: Bear used Slash!

I'm planning to do that on WoW. *gets shot*

Years
    You know you love pokemon when you get angry at a fish for not evolving into a beautiful serpent like thing

When you try to jump into the TV when pokemon is on.

When you try to get a giraffe into a toy pokeball O.o

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
    You know you love ppokemon when, on your son's 13th birthday, you write on his cake: JIMMY HAS REACHED LEVEL 13! Then you make him forget a move so he can learn the move puberty.
    I don't think Puberty's an attack, I think it's just the middle stage between the baby form and fully-evolved form of Human.
    Anyway, you know you love Pokemon when you compare anime characters to Pokemon and their actions to attacks while you watch.
    (Totally guilty for Rurouni Kenshin.)

Back