• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Know You're Obsessed With Pokemon When:.

NatureKeeper

224: When Catching Legendaries on my DS, I act as if I'm throwing it.
    225: When I see so much sun or rain, I say. (Are Groudon and Kyogre on the loose?) And go shout: D**N TEAM AQUA AND MAGMA!
    226: When I swim in the pool and pretend to be using Surf on my sister :D
    227: When I find Jellyfishes and tell my sister: Holy crap! It's tentacool!
    228: I do the same with Sharpedos, Giraffes and other animals.
    229: When I pretend to be in Pokemon battles while day dreaming
    230: When I say Holy Miltank.
    231: It's my hobby to see 'Wingulls' and 'Pelippers' flying above the sea.
    232: I sometimes when rush out of anger, I go in the class and 'Aura Sphere!'

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
  • 233: When You play Pokemon with your sister in the Pool
    234: When you dream about Pokemon
    235: When You've Completed the National Pokedex on at least one game of each series
    236: When You Get Over Exited About WiFi Events Happening
    237: When You Get Over Exited when a Pokemon Event is Coming to your town

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
  • 238: When you know all the Pokemon themes by heart.

239: When you name your pets after the Pokemon they look like.

240: When everything you have is Pokemon. Everything. Even a Pokemon computer. (Doubt that exists though XD)

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • 241: when you Computer's theme is pokemon
    242: when you memorized the pokerap from kanto to sinnoh
    243: when treat your sibbling as a pokemon
    244: when you cry cuz you caught 100 magikarps
    245: when you throw a baseball as a pokeball
    246: when you make a pokemon sculpture as a art project
    247: when you rock out to pokemon songs
    248: when you love pokemon than your Girlfriend
    249: when you're cellphone/Ipod etc is full of pokemon stuff
    250: when you dream about being a pokemon trainer
    251:when you list things like this with the same no# of the jhoto Dex

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • 252. When you tell your children that you will kick them out when they are 12 years old so that they can become the greatest trainer alive.

253. You paint your hamster's ball red and white and name him Rattata.

253. YOu own a toy pokedex and point it at every animal you see

254. You travel from the US to Japan just to attend a Japanese pokemon event.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • 255: You tell your pet dog/rat/cat to do Rollout
    256: You start aasking around for a machine that can heal things within a second

Years
  • 257: Your friends all tell you that you're gay for hacking Pokemon.
    258: You start playing it on the DS to wipe your tears away.
    259: Within six months you are praised for bringing Pokemon back.
    260: Within six weeks you get totally bored of Pokemon and so does everyone else, they go back to calling you gay.

Time Shift Dialga

Son of a Pachizel!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2011
    200: Instead of using swear words, you use Pokemon names.

PACHIRISU you for being so much funnier then me xD
    ^Used fave PKMN :P

258: You play your purple ocarina (spelling?) in hopes to summon arceus because everybody know that sprite looks nothing like a flute.

259: You are playing U.B. Funkeys a lot (Guilty) and attempt to turn Dali into a carnivine with your adventure pack Mayor Sayso...

260: ...and notice 'Old chompers' isn't a reincarnation of your uncle cranidos' (Yes, fictional character) falsies.

Latiace

I'm back!
    Years
  • 266:When you are hungry you say "Get me an apple quick before I faint!"
    267:Every time you wake up in the morning you say "Aw, man! I'm not a Pokemon! ...Yet." (So guilty, it's lethal. XD)
    268:When you are in a post office you complain to a person who works there that there is no Pelipper
    269:When you sleep, you dream of Gardevoir
    270:You made a map of the Hoenn region in Geography (AREN'T YOU GLAD THAT I DIDN'T SAY ANY MYSTERY DUNGEON REFERENCE THIS TIME!?)

P.S, about number 270, I'm not guilty.

...Yet. XD

Years
  • 271. You name your new red pet fish Charizard (guilty)
    272. Its seems illogical that an animal that can swim is called Charizard so you change its name to Ash Ketchum (guilty)
    273. You get jealous that your mates new fat black and white cat is called Snorlax and that the best name you could come up for your fish is Ash Ketchum. (guilty)

Years
  • 274. You laugh a little on the inside when someone says any of the following in non-pokemon-related conversation:

"That's pretty far fetched."
    "Why not?"
    "Jinx!"
    "Ditto!"

and you are thereby forced to explain the small smirk on your face.

"........hmmmm? Oh....uh....nothing...." *snicker* o_O

Overdrive64

Deluxe Trainer Extraordinare
    Years
  • 275: Somebody asks you what your favorite animal is, and it takes you well over a minute to come up with an answer that isn't a Pokemon
    276: When somebody you know starts a game from the beginning, you see them the next day and laugh that they haven't finished yet
    277: When somebody you know completes the game, you scoff on the inside about how much harder it would have been to complete your hack instead
    278: When you are bored at school and doodle, without even thinking your pencil starts forming Pokemon in your notebook
    279: You play a musical instrument and know more than one theme from a Pokemon game
    280: YOU POST IN THIS TOPIC!
    281: You meet a girl named Whitney and are never able to take that person seriously again
    282: When you open "favorites" there is more than one Pokemon related site
    283: You play Pokemon so contagiously even your girlfriend can't resists and picks up a gameboy
    284: You are in a room with all your closest friends, and the instant the topic of Pokemon arises everybody's eyes go to you
    285: You have made/ are making/ are seriously contemplating making a rom-hack
    286: You think Pokemon Snap is the Sh*t
    287: You can obtain Missingno. and Mew on your red/blue version without thinking twice

(^Guilty of all of the above^)

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • PACHIRISU
    259: You are playing U.B. Funkeys a lot (Guilty) and attempt to turn Dali into a carnivine with your adventure pack Mayor Sayso...

^(So unreally guilty...)XP
    288: And you search through nightmare rift hoping to find Darkrai... (almost guilty)
    289: ...As well as daydream oasis for cresselia! (not guilty)

290: Your friend gets a pet salamander and you say to them "so I heard you leik mudkipz" (not guilty- none of my friends have salamanders...)
    291: When you love a pokemon, YES, A POKEMON NOT A HUMAN!! (I'm not at the liberty to discuss my guilty/not status at this time ._.)
    292: When your mom asks you to come up with three numbers for some kind of lock code and you say "4-9-3" (guilty)
    293: When you beat the crud out of someone because they insulted pokemon (I considered it... X_x)
    294: When your friend asks you your favorite color and you say "black" and he says "CAROLYN, THAT IS ONLY BECAUSE YOU LIKE DARKRAI YOU POKEMON OBSESSOR!!" (yeah... my friends think I'm obsessed with darkrai. . . . '~')
    295: When you try to come up with as many ideas as possible for this thread so you can be the one to post reason #300. (I bet you can guess if I'm guilty ^_^)
    296: You come up with another idea that involves darkrai and realize you are obsessed... (yes judge, we find the defendent guilty. X_X)
    297: You take as many pokemon personality quizzes as you can hoping to get your favorite pokemon. (yay! I got darkrai! XD)
    298: You spend at least one hour on PC every day. (okay, I'm guilty. v_v)
    299: *begins to rant* You cry when your favorite freakin' pokemon asks you to join his team in PMD2 and you can't accept because the game is programmed that way *ends ranting*... (*cries* I'm guilty! T_T)
    300: ...so you consider making a hack so that you can join darkrai your favorite pokemon! (too bad I have no hacking skills T_T)

YAY 300!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    303: When you change your desktop wallpaper to a pokemon's one.
    304: When your cellphone ringtone makes a Pkmn cry.

Back