• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Know You've Been Playing LoZ Too Much When...

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    Another one, you know when you've played very much when you put bugs, fish, ghosts inside a bottle and then drink milk or potion from the same bottle...... -_- that's disgusting if you asked me.....

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Cinder the Chao - "Fearing his wicked rule, Zelda, the princess of this kingdom, split up the Triforce of Wisdom into eight fragments and hid them throughout the realm to save the last remaining Triforce from the cluthes of the evil Ganon."

Oh my! What do we have here? Can it be a quote from the original LoZ's instruction manual proving that it was eight fragments and not nine? My word, I think it is. If you don't believe me look at it for yourself, or find a scan.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    - When you look at a jelly (jell-o for you strange American peeps) and call it a ChuChu.
    - When you try to brew a potion from said jelly, especially red, green and blue ones.
    - When the potion blows up in your face :-)
    - When you stick bunny ears on your head and try and run and jump faster
    - When you learn to play an ocarina :-)

I'll think of others soon :-)

Back