• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Swore You Would Change!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I don't know how to recolor stuff, so can't really do what others have done. That being said, aside from the shiny pokemon that look exactly the same as their original, these are two pokemon I'd change.

Talonflame - The orange would become a slightly lighter burgundy. The grayish color it has, would turn a little lighter. And the black color, would just get darker. The yellow would turn more to a little darker yellow. Harvest corn is the color I know it as. The best example would be Naruto's first sage form with the dark red coat during the pain arc.

Braviary - The white would become the blue color of the shiny braviary we already have. The red would become a snow white color. The blue would change to a more fire truck red color. Any yellow, including the beak and claws, would become more of a baige/tan color.

Back