• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You, the famous inventor!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • You are a pokemon scientist; or a pokemon "inventor".

If you were an inventor, what kinds of things would you invent to help pokemon? Or, what kinds of things would you invent to harm them?

You can choose eaither or question to answer; orrr... both if you want.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'd invent a device that forces early Pokemon evolution. I mean, NPC characters have them *coughcoughLanceMarsJupiterRocketin R/B/YwithLv16Raticatecoughcough*, why not us?

Also, a device to amplify Pokemon's power and make them totally subservient to their human masters. Kinda like Shadow Pokemon but with the simplicity of attaching a simple device to them.

Yeah, I'm evil... *grins*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'd probably invent another Pokeball, a better version of it, more reliable and inept at catching Pokemon without injuring them.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'd probably invent something on the lines of giving Pokemon the capability of speech. :>

That, or I'd invent a Pokeball better than the Master Ball that it can contain up to 6 Pokemon each and always changes the catch ratio of the Pokemon to 60%. :>

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • I would hack the Pokedex or whatever actually controls those things, to allow me and carry an unlimited amount of Pokemon. Seriously, is there any logical explanation of the limit given anywhere in the franchise?

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    I would hack the Pokedex or whatever actually controls those things, to allow me and carry an unlimited amount of Pokemon. Seriously, is there any logical explanation of the limit given anywhere in the franchise?

I think its the United Pokemon League that give limitation to prevent power abuse, so to speak.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • I'd create a device that would amplify a Pokemon's power by 200% and turn them into Shadow Pokemon, but it would cause Confusion if used more than 4 turns at a time.

I'd also create another Time Machine, and unlike Bill's wimpy Time Capsule, you would be able to go into the future with it. (People and Pokemon alike can ride in it!)

Back