• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen You think the Hearth Gold and Soul Silver game is hard?

PhoenixChild

The returned.>:P
Years
  • It wasn't hard, it wasn't easy. But one thing's for sure, the only hard part was Whitney. I had a level 30 Quilava and still couldn't manage to beat her because of her darn milk drink and attract.

Clair was hard too, they totally made the levels high enough on purpose to get you training.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
  • I didn't find the story line hard. If it was in English it'd be no problem. 100% easy.
    As far as battles. I evolve my Starter before getting my Map.
    So.. I'm always a bit ahead of trainers.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • I think it was pretty easy except for a few times when I couldn't figure out what to do since I can't read Japanese.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    It was easy for me. It only took me 2 days to beat it.

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
  • the story not hard at all

but when it comes to EVing IV breeding yes...

it takes a good two days for me to IV breed a pokemon in a stat

but i enjoy all of it haha

Zorbees

Billy Mays here!
    Years
  • I played a bit of a english SS rom,only trouble i had was with falkner,his pidgeotto kept using roost,was pissing me off.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2009
    No, its quite easy as i knew how to complete gold and silver off by heart anyway.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • (i have winned the game in 1 month)

Congrats u r teh winnar....... :P

Well I don't know how different this game is from the original GB versions, but considering that when I restarted Crystal quite a few months ago it was all pretty easy EXCEPT for that darn RED! My highest level pokemon which I don't even remember what it was, was like level 55 or something around there. I actually took out 2 of his level 70's before I got owned by something of his.

It's too bad I don't know japanese, because i'm not paying for a game that I can't even read and understand wth is going on......

So I guess i'm gonna have to wait until 4/IDK/2010........

Bela

Banned
    Years
  • I would consider Heart Gold/Soul Silver to be pretty easy in playability, especially considering things placed in the game like the old man in the Ice Path to point your attention to the Waterfall HM located there.

I don't think it's about it being easy or difficult, though. The main point of the game is to relive the experience of playing Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • Yeah it's pretty good I guess (I don't see much of a difference from GS in terms of difficulty), but Red is too easy. WAY. TOO. EASY.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • huh well i really dont know if its hard or not but i finished it in 10 days actually i could finish it in only 2 days but that wouldn't be any fun would it?????anyways i had leveled my pokemons to 90(ar) so it didnt went that hard and i really enjoyed battling red (wohhooooooo i'm battling myself)that felt gooooooooood

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • well the game was pretty much easy for me. only thing i had trouble with was red in silver cave. other then that i found it to be quite easy

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • The only thing that gave me troubles are Morty's gym (very, very hard, if you don't train your Pokemon well enough.) and fighting the Kanto leaders soon after you beat the Elite Four. I haven't got any time to train. ;3;

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • overall this is just pretty much an easy game just like the original g/s/c

Back