• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You will NEVER look at a Pokemon Center the same way again.

Nekomata

Neko
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2013
    So, would the Pokemon have identical personalities of those that were incinerated? xD

Sleet

Forum Lurker
    Years
  • It did kind of make sense to me. I thought of it like this:

They can't really heal all of your fainted Pokemon. The machine does nothing, they just Incenerate your "dead" Pokemon (So to speak) and replace them with new Pokemon.

Then to save them telling you that your Pokemons passed away they say the machine has "healed them". My take on the comic anyway :P

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Sorry lol.

And if Nurse Joy was healing all the "cloned" Pokemon with Potions and stuff, than why don't they just heal the original Pokemon with them ,than they don't need to be wasting their time incinerating and wasting time "hacking" these other Pokemon.

Well she could enjoy it.

It's the same thing as saying; Why woud you work to get money, and just waste it on something?

TheMightyMrPlow

Pokemon N00B!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Not my Tauros!
    I'd like to pretend that Joy has no knowledge of this and it's all the doing of psychotic Chancy.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • This joke makes no sense at all.

First, why do they incinerate the Pokemon? Do they enjoy killing off Pokemon they could be using for other sources, like selling or trading?

Second, where do they get all these shelves of extra Pokemon that are in the exact same ball that the first one was caught in? They obviously aren't reusing other trainer's Poke Balls since they incinerate them.

Thridly, if we considered this to happen in-game, than how do our Pokemon retain their exact nature, moves, I.Vs, E.Vs collected thus far and most importantly happiness if it's a completely different Pokemon?

And finally, how are the "new Pokemon" given to trainers at full health and such since some of them, like Charizard and Gengar, can't be caught in the wild and they would have to of been dealt some damage, wheather from training or when they were being caught.

How in the world does this make any sense?

Holy crap, man! It's a funny joke! Laugh and enjoy it!

When I first saw it I laughed pretty hard. I'm showing this to my friends, hahahaha!! XD!! How can anyone not like this?! XD

Yukimi

Nautical Star
    Years
  • Haha, sort of like buying a little kid a new goldfish so they don't know their last one died.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Heres another funny one to laugh at: xD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Guysss, remember that this isn't a chat thread, so please keep on the topic of the picture(s), and try not to post about how you went afk to get a soda. xD /shot

As far as the comics themselves go, the first couple I'd long since seen, so they're a bit old news to me, but a couple of the others, omg. I do like Awkward Zombie, and the comics themselves.. they hold so much truth, despite being so stupid. xD; I.E. how rock Pokemon manage to fight on a water field in-game. Also, it's a darn good thing that last Ditto comic can't really happen.

I've seen some kids on Youtube, who have spent weeks of their life going after a Legendary Pokemon, and I could only imagine their rage if it turned out to be a Ditto. Some people would probably cry. >__>;

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • The plural of all Pokemon is just the name. There isn't supposed to be a S. It should be Swablu not Swablus. I did however get the humour of this comic.

I think it can go either way, like "look at all of those PIkachus" sounds right, as does "Look at all of those pikachu" they say it both ways in the anime too (although after hearing how the anime says some pokemon names, i'm starting not to believe them...)

Anyway, back on topic.

This comic is funny, [quote="Scourge]Its funny how Chansey is smiling while she's doing it.[/quote]

But thing is, when nurse joy restores your pokemon's health in the games, they are visible at all times. <_<

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Oh those comics are so funny and cute! Katie's comics are win~ I love the Water battling one, and the Graveller just sunk XD And Chansey is so innocent yet so evil, smiling cheerfully as she threw the Pokeballs into the fire XD Too bad fugly Tabuune replaced Chansey...

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • I giggled.

I always thought it was cruel of Joy to say: 'We hope to see you again!'

It always made me think she was hoping my Pokémon would get beat up again D:
    It is a little creepy isn't it? And she does seem to be a little to cheery.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Those comics are hilarious. Especially that Surfing one. xDD

I didn't really understand the Chansey thing. It was more weird than funny. :o

Back