• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Young shelly sprite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Can someone please make a front and back sprite for Shelly from team aqua? Only then just as old as the other playable characters and in normal clothes.

-Smash

Lv.86 Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Dropped here to see if I could give some crits on your sprites, yet..

All I can say is, if they haven't made one yet, a big sprite request thread would be a good addition to the forum. Requests are always going to be present, so a thread would help keep all of them in one place. This would not mean every request would be made, but you would have a chance, if yours looked reasonable and creative enough.

It has been done on spriting forums before, and has worked so far.

Yet, nothing is all effective though, the very reason being above. Noobs who only come to the forum to request stuff their ignorance prevents them to try themselves, without even eyeing the rules, or the board theme, for that matter.

EDIT: Oh yes, this is not a complaint. I just obseved, and made a suggestion. Learn to read guy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    If you don't want to help me just say nothing instead of complaining. So, does somebody else want help me?

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    If you don't want to help me just say nothing instead of complaining. So, does somebody else want help me?

I agree with -smash a sprite request thread would be nice since these keep poping up. And no I'm not gonna help cause this thread is not aloud. I just came here to see if i could give some rating on your sprites. But you don't have any so. I see that your new. So I hope that you enjoy pokecommunity despite this unwarm welcome.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Can someone please make a front and back sprite for Shelly from team aqua? Only then just as old as the other playable characters and in normal clothes.

No. Read the rules.

@-Smash: I dunno, I'm not fond of sprite requests in general because the purpose of this forum is for people to showcase their art and for others to offer criticisms on it.

Anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back