• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your a Pokemon!...but which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteNeutrono37

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    YOU MUST READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF THE THREAD!

Imagine this: your sitting in your room, playing Pokemon MD, when suddenly, you black out! You wake up in what appears to be a black room which stretches out to infinity. Suddenly, but with subtly, a mysterious, but rather old-sounding voice appears and says: "You must choose your destiny in the new world you have coveted for years. You must live among the race of Pokemon, thrive in their unknown communities and ultimatly choose at your Right of Passage if you will leave without memory, or continue to live among them. And, you will be granted the ability to start life anew as a Pokemon..." The voice dissappears and you start to think. This is huge, you thought. Is this really something I have to do? Unfortunatly, you didn't have a choice in the matter. A light appeared in the shape of a corridor. A way out! You start to walk to it when the voice appeared again. "Before you venture out into the Pokemon world, you must choose a form." "What kind of form?" You ask, not knowing who exactly your answering to. "You must choose a Pokemon to be your temporary body." "Can it be any Pokemon? Bacause I choose Arceus then!"

"NO!" The voice bellowed at you, swiftly knocking you to your feet. "Let me explain the criteria of your choice. It must be a Basic Pokemon form. It can not be a legendary of any kind, and it can not be of a Pokemon that has been evolved. You can choose a Pokemon that doesn't have any evolutionary path, and you can also choose a 'baby' Pokemon form; Pichu, Happiny, etc. There is but one exception: you may choose the one evolution DIRECTLY after a 'baby.' This includes Pikachu, Chansey, etc. The only Pokemon that doesn't follow this rule is Riolu; you may choose Riolu, but Lucario isn't in the choice list."

You thought it over, chose your form, and exited the dark room. "Good luck." The voice finally said as you stepped into the foliage of your new home. You walk over to a nearby stream and look down. You see the new body in the clear reflection. Your body. Your a...

Last edited:

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
    I'd be an Abra, because it'd be easy to escape from trainers and other Pokemon when desired.
    Or a Smeargle, because then I could learn anything. Just think of the potential. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    Meditite. They're adorable, and I'd love to be one. :3 (Sucks that you can't be a Meditite in the MD series... >.>)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Meditite. They're adorable, and I'd love to be one. :3 (Sucks that you can't be a Meditite in the MD series... >.>)
    True but you could always try and recruit on and change it to your leader. But you would have to level it up though. :<

Hrmm for me I'd love to be something that fits my perosnality well yet allowing me to be able to reach out and grasp different opportunity which ultimately changes the way I percieve things. I think a Magikarp would be best. No. In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind living as a Waruvial, Shandera or Onondo or even a Kumasyun.

Fantastique

Farewell, seashell .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    Feebas because it is the absolute most attractive Pokemon ever
    Bidoof because it is the God of all Pokemon
    SANDILE. That one 5th-gen crocodile one. BECAUSE WARUVIAL IS AWESOME KTHX.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back