• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your ANIME WTF Moments!!!!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Considering that for the Pokémon Anime, a WTF is more or less a LOL moment, I merged to two coexisting threads together.

The most funniest moment for me was when Iris and Ash first met (in Japanese). The facial expressions and their tone in voice was so hilarious that I couldn't help but replay their encounter over and over again.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    hmm, i would say this japenese episode which never was dubbed, about some old dude who takes out a gun, and does something stupid, like shoot st someone. WTF !! when did pokemon get so violent in the anime. i personally loved it, but it was definately a WTF moment.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    Isn't it Jessie and James who point their guns at the old dude? I've just seen part of it, maybe it becomes the other way around :P. I find it really funny when Jessie poses and tells the guy she'll go out with him if he gives them the Dratini (just after Meowth said this man gets excited easily!). Then the guy blushes and almost drool I was like OMGWTF man, this is so wrong xD.
    Oh found it
    . I love Meowth's song too!!!

Back