• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Basic Teen Hero RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
  • [[ OOC: Sorry. ]]

Jonathan turned to find someone running down the hall screaming for some reason. He then grabbed his shoulder. Jonathan did not say a word, and simply removed the person's hand from his shoulder.

"I don't think it's wise to be shouting." Was all Jonathan said, and then turned back in the other direction. Jonathan did not like him already, although this wasn't uncommon, he really didn't like anyone who was flawed, and this made it hard for him to like anyone.

I have a feeling it will happen soon. He thought to himself. He did not know what it was, but he felt that it was coming.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 said:
    [[ OOC: Sorry. ]]

Jonathan turned to find someone running down the hall screaming for some reason. He then grabbed his shoulder. Jonathan did not say a word, and simply removed the person's hand from his shoulder.

"I don't think it's wise to be shouting." Was all Jonathan said, and then turned back in the other direction. Jonathan did not like him already, although this wasn't uncommon, he really didn't like anyone who was flawed, and this made it hard for him to like anyone.

I have a feeling it will happen soon. He thought to himself. He did not know what it was, but he felt that it was coming.

"don't leave me here by myself!" Morph says turning into a little blond girl in a pink sundress. "please.. take me with you...." he tears up his big blue eyes.

Morph looks up at him, "So tell me your name...." he starts to change becomeing the same girl but at seventeen.

Last edited:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • [[ OOC: Are you even reading what I'm saying. I have been standing with the entire group in the entrance to the room for a while now. You can't follow me, because I'm not moving. If you're not going to pay attention to the plot, or to what's happening in the roleplay whats the point of even being in it JBCBlank? ]]

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 said:
    [[ OOC: Are you even reading what I'm saying. I have been standing with the entire group in the entrance to the room for a while now. You can't follow me, because I'm not moving. If you're not going to pay attention to the plot, or to what's happening in the roleplay whats the point of even being in it JBCBlank? ]]
    ((sorry, I"m kinda tired... *fixes last post*))

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
    Years
  • Hello I just joined for most people here is my form
    Nameuke
    Alias:Shadow
    Personality (Brief Description):He is very quiet most of the time.He only talks when he insults someone or when he truly needs to talk.He also plays the drums.
    Appearance (Brief Description):He has green hair going down to his shoulder and always wears a green T shirt with a Black long sleeved shirt under it and he wears jeans.
    Gift/Ability (Be Creative!): Can control Darkness and Shadows!Occasionally he turns all black with yellow eyes and walks around doing very bad things because the darkness overtakes him.
    Weapons:His drum sticks turn into swords
    History:He never had a home because he always destroyed them when the darkness overtook him so he just slept in alleys until now.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • [[ OOC: I will post after a few more people come back and make a few more posts or something of the sort. It just seems that not many people are active in this role play right now. ]]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back