• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Bedroom? (Or whatever you have)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Your room is so cool ^^! Did you just take those pictures? I would take some, but my camera is wierd and I don't know how to put them on my computer without erasing the card...

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    .::Roselia::. said:
    No, I took those on Tuesday, it's Nighttime here, and the sun is shining in those pics.

Oh, I didn't notice the sun. Yeah its night here too, 10:34. Anyway, I forgot to mention I have a dresser thing in my room, kinda against a wall near the nintendo power... I don't use it much

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    OK I'll describe my room, can't be stuffed taking a photo right now. Maybe later.

As soon as you enter the white room, on your left you'll find my double-sized bed. Just above the bed is a window with green curtains. Beside the bed is a small desk with a radio on top and a can of Lynx (it's Ignite, in case you're wondering) on top. Beside the desk is a wardrobe in the wall, and beside that wardrobe is my shoe rack and my white closet. Just opposite the door you enter the room with is another room and that leads to the bathroom.

EDIT: Oh yeah, on top of my shoe rack is my YGo and DM stuff. On that desk I also have some Cds and some DM cards lying around, and also the remote for my radio. In a compartment in the desk is some art stuff. On top of the closet is my sleeping bag and my collection of caps. And also bside the desk is my heater.

Last edited:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    I know it's not much, but here:

Your Bedroom? (Or whatever you have)
    That's an awesome house. Looks similar to mine.

Anyway, mines just a pile of junk. It needs a really good tidy up.

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Taj said:
    Yes, it doesn't look messy. .______.;

Hmm, well maybe it's just me that thinks that. It's already a mess again, but this time, it isn't my fault, my mom shoved a bunch of crap from the hallway into my room for some reason. Now there's a bunch of stuff in there that isn't mine, yet my mom's room is perfectly clean, no boxes.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO USE MY ROOM?!?!?!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    I got my Tv, my bed (although I sleep on the ground), video games and a soccer ball. Oh and a closet with my clothes. And some soccer magazines scattered here and there.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I wont provide a picture because I'm touchy when it comes to photos.
    My room's a stuffy, dark, messy room. It looks like the Pokemon world exploded. My walls are covered with Pokemon posters, drawings, cards that I like, postcards, screencaptures, maps of the regions. But there are a few non Pokemon things on my wall: the map of America (from 1989 and it's dog-eared), a colored picture of a monarch butterfly from a newspaper and the cover of a magazine with a nature scene on it.
    My rug is a dark blue green that's faded and my wall's are an icy mint green. I live in a very "gardeny" room
    I have a bigish tv that looks like it was made in the 70/80s with that plastic wood look going on. All the furniture in my room is either white painted or light maple wood. My ceiling is covered in those glow-in-the-dark stars. They share the ceiling with my ceiling fan that usually keeps me cool during the summer.

My room is rectangular, a window on two walls (one faces the backyard and one faces the east) Believe it or not, the wood of the windows matches the wood of my furniture.

My laptop (black and silver toshiba with wireless internet) always sits on an antique school desk made of cherry wood right next to my bed so I can sit on my bed when I do my stuff.
    That's about it, I guess

Back