• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious Your Beliefs?

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    I was born and raised in a Christian household before I have dropped my beliefs during elementary school (or at least I was a theist) and then picked them back up when I went to high school. I have studied other religions and Christianity is the one that has clicked the most for me despite its difficult verses I still don't have answers to. However, there are definitely times when I felt I was a bad Christian and felt like a failure.

Politics, I might be conservative leaning.

Years
    I was raised in the Christian faith half my life though was always opened minded as a child to recardnation as a possibility of it happening to me. However thing's have changed for me later in life, due to traumatic things happening to me sadly and been going through all my life. Now I'm a very spiritual person learning and leaning towards Buddism and the Wiccan faith at this time. I've been researching learning about them both since since 2019. I'm not really sure what I am really if one of those religions I might just consider myself a spiritual person. Though I do believe in a higher power or two male and female devine's, the afterlife and recarnation if it would to happen to me. I would like if people didn't bother asking me about Wicca please, research it to learn more about it if your curious. It has nothing to do with evil demonic things at all.

Years
    I grew up with a churchgoing family, but it was never part of my identity and these days I identify as agnostic, borderline atheist. I would like to be spiritual, but I just can't find spirituality anywhere.

Politically, I'm both economically and socially very liberal. I live in a relatively conservative area so I try to not discuss politics with people.

Years
    I grew up in a family that was LDS. I am an ex-member, due to laziness, but I still do follow a lot of the doctrine from there. Unrelated, but I am willing to answer any questions people may have about the LDS church, as I understand it is commonly misunderstood in a lot of fronts.

Politically, I guess you could say, I have a lot of conservative beliefs, though I am not strictly conservative. I believe that anyone and any organization can and should be held responsible for their actions, whether benevolent or malevolent. I understand that people's beliefs and opinions are just that, and, while I admittedly sometimes screw up on this front, I try not to judge people for what they believe in, as it is the right thing to do.

Also, it is seriously upsetting to me how much we hate each other over differing political beliefs. It's sickening. I just want everyone to be friendly towards one another.

Last edited:
    Back