• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Custom Trainer Sprite

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMacnelly

DHi Webmaster
Years
  • Ive just made my first sprite today and I'm quite happy with the results. I decided to make a trainer sprite of me to put in any hacks I make or any that people would like to add it to.

So here it is, my first sprite. Have any of you done a trainer for yourself? If so, post it here so we can check it out and comment.

Also: I was considering adding a hat as well to match my avatar, but I think it looks good the way it is now. What do you think?

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Cool sprite! I did one myself, it was pretty simple as it was a fairly minor edit. I've attached it, but its also in my trainer card:

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Nice Sprites! My custom sprite is on my avatar! It's the most orginal one here. ^_^

P.S. Sorry but this belongs in the Sprite part of PC. *Movesy*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Sounds cool to post yarself XD

Meh (Female Form) -

Meh (Male One) -

Myami

Wierd-o extrordianare.
    Years
  • I recoloured a sprite a few times:

These are recolours to a custom sprite FireFlameRyu made for me:

(Thank you for the sprite, FireFlameRyu)

Last edited:

triforcemario

Custom titles are over rated.
    Years
  • could you pppppplllllllleeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee make a sprotes for me, I am triforcemario and please make the sprite look like a mix of, super mario, Link(from zelda) and a pokemon trainer, please do it for me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back