• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your D/P Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I searched the forum, and there didn't seem to be a thread like this so here goes... Let's discuss our future D/P teams. It will give us a chance to give each other advise, ask questions, so on and so fourth.

I think my ultimate goal for a team would have to be this:

Torterra
    Arcanine
    Magnezone
    Erlade
    Dragonite
    Dusknoir

Of course in the mean time, I would have to have a Pokemon that can surf and fly. But this is going to be the team I use to battle with.

Okay, your turn.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Meh... I guess not hard enough. I used the "Search this forum" with "team" and "teams" and that definitely did not pop up. I guess, a mod can delete this thread, then cut off one of my hands or whatever they do to people who make these kinds of errors.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    *shrug* While this thread's still alive...

Darkrai, Lucario, Starmie, Empoleon, Medicham, and Scizor.

Ichida

Years
    I plan to "get" all of them. The ones I picked are just the ones I'll use in battle.

Years
    well.. i get lazy collecting all of them cauz they always defeat me especially ugly deoxy :( i dont use any cheats thats why by cheats i mean codes (e.g. gameshark)

Ichida

Years
    I just used an Action Replay GBA in Emerald to trigger the events so I can catch them at least semi-legally. That's the only "cheat" I use, only because there's no other way to get the event legendaries.

But we digress. Back to the topic, while this thread's alive...

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    *shrug* i'll be making several teams. i usually make several teams that follow themese, for instance, my Team Noctic consists of Umbreon, Crobat, Venomoth, Ninetails, Poliwrath, and Persian (which will probably be replaced by Purugly).

it'll be a challenge to reconstruct my theme-based teams.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    As Ichapokemr mentioned, there already is a thread like this. (Reporting would be nice for the future, btw.)
    Please use that thread to discuss your D/P teams.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back