• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your dissertation topic when you become a Pokémon researcher

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Oh, I expect I'd be going in for a Poké.D in Ancient History and Archaeology, so I'd research the myths surrounding the Ruins of Alph and assess the Archaeological evidence that suggests that they might have some basis in truth.

Or something like that. The Ruins of Alph have always fascinated me...
    xX

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    I would research how pokemon of different species interact with each other in the wild and after they are captured...

Great example: the hateful relationship between Zangoose and Seviper... why is that?

Stuff like that...

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    o________O

If I had the writing/scientific skill, I'd want to write a paper on how evolutionary stones work, why they only effect certain pokemon, and how the pokemon evolved the need/capability to effectively use these stones in evolutionary proccess =P
    Oh, and why lombre needs a water stone to evolve, when a leaf stone should theoretically work since it's also part grass type...

Maybe because it needs WATER to grow bigger?? :O

I would research exactly what a dubious disk does to a porygon2, since it supposedly contains a virus. Like if porygon2 is made of code, what part of it's coding does the virus attach to and use to multiply.......

Back