• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your dream team?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    Mine would be :
    Mudkip LVL 100 (mudkips are awesome)
    Blissey Lvl 100 (lots of hp)
    Venusaur LVL 100 (because bulbasaur was my first ever pokemon)
    Caterpie LVL 100 (lolz)
    Magikarp LVL 100 (lolz again)
    Ludicolo LVL 99 (yes........99)
    if not the top mudkip times 6

Years
  • I suppose it's not a "dream team" .. more like a team formed out of nesciesty.

My Elite Four team:
    Torterra (57) - Trunkfoot *mostly for EQ.
    Gyrados (53ish) - Tsunamsu *Dragon Dance and Ice fang!
    Clefable (54ish) - Clefeen * Ice Beam, TBolt, Reflect. Also has Magic Guard =)
    Machamp (64) - Sockit *my powerhouse atm.
    Stuntank (53ish) - Lilac * Toxic/Smokebomb staller mostly
    Honchcrow (54) - Witchwing *Dark/Flying attacks

Its certainly a unique team.. I usually end up with elemental guys in my elite four team.. you know, Fire, Water, Rock/Ground, Thunder, Ice.. that sort of stuff. I rarely carry a normal.. a fighting.. heck, two of the same type in my team. DP was kind of weird like that, I guess.

The team isn't EV trained.. probably won't be. They're kind of trashy as far as natures/characteristics and what not. Their children, though, might be a different story.

Years
  • Trainer name: Osama
    Pokemon Team:

Golem
    -Selfdestruct
    -Explosion

Golem
    -Selfdestruct
    -Explosion

Golem
    -Selfdestruct
    -Explosion

Golem
    -Selfdestruct
    -Explosion

Golem
    -Selfdestruct
    -Explosion

Golem
    -Selfdestruct
    -Explosion

... lol jk.

Mine would most likely include Charizard, Blaziken, Typhlosion, Blastoise, Empoleon and <<open slot>>... Not a competitive team, I know, but they're my all-time favorite Pokemon.

Years
  • Trainer name: Osama
    Pokemon Team:

Golem
    -Selfdestruct
    -Explosion

Golem
    -Selfdestruct
    -Explosion

Golem
    -Selfdestruct
    -Explosion

Golem
    -Selfdestruct
    -Explosion

Golem
    -Selfdestruct
    -Explosion

Golem
    -Selfdestruct
    -Explosion

... lol jk.

Mine would most likely include Charizard, Blaziken, Typhlosion, Blastoise, Empoleon and <<open slot>>... Not a competitive team, I know, but they're my all-time favorite Pokemon.

lets say that your "golem" team were to be your actual team...with crazy sp atk and everything...do you think their could be a chance for a draw in a battle xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Hmmmm...

I'd say,

Dragonite
    Tyranitar
    Salamence
    Aggron
    Metagross
    Electivire

Dragonite and Tyranitar because they're my two favorite Pokemon...Salamence/Metagross because they're kind of the RSE equivalents of Dragonite/Tyranitar, Aggron because it's another of my favorite Pokemon and looks amazinf, and Electivire just because he's the strongest, coolest electric-type I could think of off the top of my head, and electric-types are a must on any team that I construct.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Awesome thread! This is my dream AND current UU/NU team, It's my favourite tier and team to battle with.
    Claydol/ Name: Crackpot/ Moveset: Psychic, Refelct, Light Screen, Stealth Rocks.
    Charizard/ Name: Gargoyle/ Moveset: Dragon Dance, Roost, Earthquake, ThunderPunch.
    Gardevoir/ Name: Perfection/ Moveset: Psychic, ThunderBolt, Focus Blast, Calm mind.
    Weezing/ Name: Fetus/ Moveset: Pain Split, ThunderBolt, FlameThrower, Will-O-Wisp.
    Feraligatr/ Name: Tank-Rex/ Moveset: Dragon Dance, WaterFall, Ice Punch, Earthquake.
    Aggron/ Name: Grecko/ Moveset: Rock Polish, Head Smash, Aqua Tail, Ice Punch.

I love this team so much!

Back