• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your FAV 4th Gen Legendary

What Legendary do you like that is 4th Gen?

• Dialga

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Palkia

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Giratina

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • Azelf

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Uxie

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Heatran

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 23 6.7%
  • Phione (Not really...)

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 62 18.2%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 46 13.5%
  • Arceus

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    Giratina.

Why? It looks awesome.

Also, its pretty cool to have two of my favorite types, Ghost/Dragon, mashed together into one pokemon AND that I caught in a short amount of time for some reason...xD (Quick Ball ftw)

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
    Honestly, I don't like any of these new legendaries. I think there are far too many of them, and it bothers me somewhat. I mean, how many are there for the fourth gen; fourteen? I feel like there should be fourteen, or less, TOTAL legendaries, since they are legendary. But numbers aren't the reason I dislike them. None of them appeal to me, quite simply. I don't like legendaries in general, but these are just...bad. I caught Giratina and I caught Palkia, yes. However, those are just novelty, and I would never want to battle with them.

Meh.

MystikMermaid

Team Aqua Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    My favourite legendary is Cresselia! She is just so beautiful and I wish I could catch her. :3
    My other faves are: Azelf, Mesprite, Palkia, Darkrai, and Manaphy! :D

Xashlei

Contest Nerd
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    I like Cresselia the most out of the 4th Gen Legends. Though to be honest, I wish they hadn't added so many. Kind of lessens the impact of being called "legendary", you know.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    I personally like Arceus for it's power, but my favorite is definitely Giratina. It looks so pwnage, especially origin forme!

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    Darkrai iz the best!
    its stunning visuals and moves are way too kool
    but the shiny form of it looks bad
    nintendo shuld make a evil and good form of it.

Darkrais Dark void is just way too cool!1 :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'll say Uxie because it's the Being of Knowledge. A Pokemon that understands. Yay. Arceus and Darkrai were Uxie's competition, but Uxie would definitely make a better score on a math test.

Years
    • DC
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    Giratina, for sure.

I'd say Darkrai, but dark pokemon are terrible situational and they don't have any really 100+ damage moves right now, to my knowledge... He still looks pretty rad, though.

Phione and the lord of the Phiones are neat to me, mainly visually and based on their cool call. Others trump them as far as usefulness goes, though... Especially poor phione, which I think should be stripped of it's legendary status post haste.

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
    Arceus is too nooby if you ask me or too easy. I mean who wants a pokemon that has maxed stats half the time. Wheres the challenge? Wheres the fun?! ): Its good for collecting but battleing all the time....

Back