• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your fav kind of pie? X3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Eww, pie.

*Gets pelted by random sharp objects* XD; What? I just... don't like pie. o_O; I just don't care for the taste. XP I had apple pie recently and I just... meh. It just tasted weird. o_O; I don't like the pie shells since they're too flaky most of the time and then the innards are too... slimy, I guess. I don't know. I just don't like pie. XP

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Eww, pie.

*Gets pelted by random sharp objects* XD; What? I just... don't like pie. o_O; I just don't care for the taste. XP I had apple pie recently and I just... meh. It just tasted weird. o_O; I don't like the pie shells since they're too flaky most of the time and then the innards are too... slimy, I guess. I don't know. I just don't like pie. XP
    Hearing a pie referred to as slimey just made go all O_o :x. Ew, ew, ew! Slimey pie, slimey pie, slimey pie! I'm thinking of sewer flavoured pie and stuff now. Ew... Thank you, Erica. <<

Woah.

I found an interesting kind of pie once. I call it Pake. It was labelled as pie but the crust and everything wasn't flakey or anything. I could pick it up and eat it with one hand and it wouldn't crumble. Didn't taste too good.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMGoodness I love pie! <3<3<3 My favorite pie flavor has to be blueberry. ^o^ I just adore the taste of sweet, freshly picked blueberries inside a warm and nummy pie. ^//^ Also, since blueberries are my favorite color, I guess I can vouch for that too. XD

~Kelsey

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I love pie! 8thinks* Oh yeah! I love bannana pie! If there is one ;)
    But yeah apple pie, pineapple, blueberry are good too. :P

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Alex, I think there's banana cream pie....XD *shrugs* XD

As to the subject about my favorite kind, well, letsee, anyone who talks to me frequently knows that I love all pies!
    Except for one, banana cream pie...I dislike it...XD

Back