• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your fav yugioh card

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
    I like Blazing Inpachi. I have at least 3 of them in my deck on Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy, and I use the equips like Salamandra, Blazing Arrow and Black Pendant.

Black Pendant has a cool effect; the player who destroys the card equipped to it will lose 500 life points, and also, if one of the players uses Mystical Space Typhoon, or something like that, they will lose 500 LP.

Dark Magician and Summoned Skull have always appealed to me, and Toon World has always been my favourite spell card. I have many Toon monsters in my deck, (real deck) Toon Summoned Skull, Toon Gemini Elf and Blue Eyes Toon Dragon. I have many more.

Lawl, look at this long, long list of cards I like. I'd say overall my favourite card would be Dark Magician.

~DB;444;

Back