• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite band

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFire's[Inside]

Too. Damn. Smexy.
Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    Breaking Benjamin, 3 Doors Down, Sum 41, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, the OLD Greenday (i.e. before American Idiot).

Mainly, mainly, post-grunge stuff.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • (1 Fall Out Boy
    (2 Cobra Starship
    (3 Panic at the Disco
    (4 Green Day
    (5 My Chemical Romance

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • Billy Joel!! Woot! Not really a band, but he's my dorky favorite :>
    Augustana- not too popular,but they do some killer sad/sweet rock.
    I listen to most of the weird music my sister finds, too. :B

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • I like a lot of Metal bands. Iron maiden is definately good. Black Sabbath is also great. Let's not forget the awesomeness that is MegadetH. Metallica is good, but I wasn't a fan of their work after their Black Album. Children of Bodom are one of my personal favorites, as are Enslaved & Slipknot. Motorhead are awesome, too. Led Zepplin, Candlemass, Killswitch Engage, Saliva, Marylin Manson, ZZ Topp, Cheap Trick, Guns N' Roses, Alice in Chains, AC/DC, I can go on and on...

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    The Beatles.

I will never change my mind on that.

Honorable mentions to Led Zeppelin, Supertramp, Brian Wilson/The Beach Boys, Rush and Pink Floyd. All of them are great but The Beatles are way ahead of anything, ever.

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Nine Inch Nails! I love them because they put effort into their music, and encourage people to steal it from the internet. Just goes to show how they don't care about money, when they can have their loyal fans instead.

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
  • I would have to say Fall out Boy. They are my favorite band and will always be as long as they keep making music.
    I also like Green Day and some of the oldies bands. ;x

Years
  • Let me see. It's probably a good idea to look at my most-played artists, as that's frankly the only good indication I'll have of most of these.

-LCD Soundsystem - My most favourite group. Because they win ever so epically.
    -Abingdon Boys School - This is the first J-Rock group I got into, and I just luffs it. ^_^
    -Daft Punk - Because seriously, they dress as robots.
    -Pendulum - Think the new album is rather mainstream for my liking, but Hold Your Colour is just epic.
    -The White Stripes - This is the first band I ever properly got into, and it's just been a sort of stalwart of my iTunes Library.
    -Muse - Didn't get into them until Black Holes & Revelations, but I now have their back catalogue and simply love H.A.A.R.P.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I love so many bands. I like Disturbed, Three Days Grace, Fall Out Boy, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sweetbox, Fahrenheit, Flyleaf, and many more. And I listen to so many different things. :3

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • I'm a huge Beatlemaniac. I listen to alot of their music, along with each member's solo career (except Ringo, sorry). Which means another favorite band of mine would be Wings (Paul's 70s band which in my opinion was overshadowed by The Beatles, but it was still a great band). I just saw Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers live Friday in Boston and they were rocking! I hope to see Paul live someday, but he needs to announce a tour already!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2008
    i have a lot of favorite bands: A7X, Three Days Grace, Red, Seether, Egypt Central, Paramore, Muse, Simple Plan, and My Chemical Romance. I also love others of course =P

Years
  • Pink Floyd
    Dream Theater
    Radiohead
    Ween
    Rush
    Against Me!
    Bad Religion
    Beck
    Phil Keaggy
    Nine Inch Nails
    The Mars Volta
    Coheed & Cambria
    Muse
    The Beatles

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • My all-time favourite used to be Panic! at the Disco, back when they still had their exclamation mark!, but their latest effort has just... depressed me x.x My favourites are Daft Punk and Yeah Yeah Yeahs -- I'd sell my soul to Karen O. ^___^ <33333333 Also, I approve of the person who mentioned Pink Floyd, Dream Theater, and Radiohead ♥!! Other favourites include Explosions in the Sky, Do Make Say Think, Muse, the Flaming Lips, and the Arcade Fire.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back