• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Elite Four member (not counting the champion)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Where is the Hoenn love people?! Oh right, there is none.

Anywhay, I hate Hoenn (lulz) but my favorite E4 member is Sidney. He is badass if you ask me, and has pimp Pokemon.

xXI JOE IXx

Can I say Lance or not? I mean, he's the champ in G/S/C but not in R/B/Y. If we can, I say Lance :D

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *browses through thread* No one mentioned Will so far? ;.; Poor guy gets no love...despite being a real cutie. A masked cutie. A masked cutie in a suit. =3 And a psychic trainer *nods*.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    My favorite one would be Sidney (also known as the first elite four member from Hoenn) for whatever reason. I guess there's just something on his personality that I find rather cool. :P Most of the Pokemon he uses are pretty effective and strong, as well, despite being somewhat "simple" evolutions.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I've always like Lorelei, not sure why, I just do...

I also like Flint because he uses fire types, even though he looks like a circus clown without makeup.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Lorelei. Her icy cold, but wise persona is hot. Which is quite ironic.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    Aaaaaarrrrrrooooooonnnnn. :) Anddddddd Ronald MacDonald! (Fire Sinnoh Man.)

Back